PREVIEW

Sao'Nae Te Reyo Ronal'ite
Age-17
" I will hold you in my heart until I can hold you in my arms."

Neteyam Te Suli Tsyeyk'itanAge-18"---Because I care more about your feelings than mine

Age-18
"---Because I care more about your feelings than mine."

MUSIC

" You're a doll, you are flawless. And I just can't wait for love to destroy us."
-The neighborhood

" He's my dilemma, one half of my wants ya, and the other half wants to forget."
-Selena Gomez

" I think I'll miss your forever, like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky."
-Lana del Rey.

" When I leave this world, I leave no regret, leave something to remember so they won't forget I was here."
-Beyonce

" And I've tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine, but they're sharper than a knife and I aim to kill."
-Jade Lemac

" Who is she? A misty memory? A haunting face?"
-I monster

" There's something about his kiss, contaminants my lips, our energy connects, it's simple genetics. I'm the X to Y, it's the color of his eyes, he can do no wrong, no he don't need to try."
-Little mix

" Why does my heart cry?"
-Moulin Rouge El tango

" You go down just like holy Mary, Mary on a, Mary on a cross. Not just another bloody Mary, Mary on a. Mary on a. You go down just like holy Mary, Mary on a, Mary on a cross. Your beauty never really scared me."
-Ghost

" We fight ever night for something, when it all sets we're both the same. Half in the shadows. Half burning flame."
-Tamer

" I don't need no lights to see you shine. It's your golden hour."
-Jvke

" I can't save us, my Atlantis we fall. We built this town on shaky ground."
-Seafret

" Putting my defenses up. Cause I don't wanna fall in love. If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack."
-Demi Lovato

" How could a heart like yours, ever love a heart like mine? How did I love before, how could I have been so blind?"
-Willamette Stone

" A million thoughts in my head, should I let my heart, keep listening?"
-Dove Cameron

" You are broken on the floor, and you're crying. You have done this all before, but you're lying, lying."
-Isak Danielson

" But lately colors seem so bright, and the stars light up the night, I'm ignoring all the signs."
-Kat Dahlia

" I hate you touch. I hate your mouth. I can't stand every single word that falls out. But you're all that I've been dreaming of."
-Hollywood ending

" Always the fool, with the slowest heart."
-Guilded lily

" I'm in too deep. Can't touch the bottom with my feet. Don't what you did to me, I can't breath but I'm living. I'm in too deep."
-Why don't we

" Cause you and I, we were born to die."
-Lana Del Rey

" And when the seasons change, will you stand by me? Cause I'm a young man after all."
-Young the giant

" She's got some nice long hair, and you know that she's a bad chick. All the boys stare can't help it it's a habit."
-Neffex

" Like a drop in the ocean, the change in the whether. I was preying you and I might end up together."
-Ron Pope

Sao'Nae and Neteyam

" You will fall."

" Me? Never."