Sick From Nerves

AN: If you read the wedding bells story where Harry and I got married to each other, I'm his wife.

Harry's Pov: I have officially kicked off my tour for my album Harry's House, I have been waiting for this for a while. My album is number one worldwide and has the most streams on every music platform that my record is available on. Today I am kicking off my tour in my hometown and I am super excited to see everything.

Grayson: Hey, Harry.

Harry: Hi Grayson.

Grayson: Are you excited to start your tour today?

Harry: I am, Love On Tour is going to be the best tour yet and the fact that I am kicking my tour off here in my hometown makes it even more special.

Grayson: I agree.

Harry: So, what does my schedule look like?

Grayson: Well, it's pretty packed but I'll give you the rundown of what your schedule is like.

Harry: Okay.

Grayson: At around, 9 AM you have an interview with Nick Grimshaw, then at around 11 AM I believe you have to be on the Graham Norton show, then at around noon you'll have some lunch and then at around 1:30 PM you have a radio interview, at like 2:00 PM you'll have rehearsal for your 3:00 show, around 2:45 PM you'll soundcheck for your 3 PM show, at 3 you'll have your show and then at around 5 PM you'll have dinner, at 6:45 PM you'll have soundcheck for your evening show at 8 PM and then at 8 PM you'll have your evening show.

Harry: Wow, I do have a packed schedule; it's insane that I have two shows to perform.

Grayson: Well, we added another show because tickets sold out so quickly.

Harry: Are you kidding?

Grayson: No, I am not.

Harry: So, tickets to my show in London sold out in less than a hour and you had to add another show.

Grayson: Yes.

Harry: That's craazy.

Grayson: It is.

Harry: Let me get my wife and then we can get going.

Grayson: When did you get married?

Harry: 2 years ago. I married my wife of September 22nd, 2021.

Grayson: I didn't get an invite.

Harry: Sorry about that, we actually ran out of wedding invitations.

Grayson: So, it was a big wedding.

Harry: Yes, my wife wanted a big wedding.

Grayson: Okay, I understand.

Harry: Be right back.

Grayson: Okay.

* Heading in his house and going upstairs to their bedroom *

Harry: Sweetheart.

Nichelle: Yes.

Harry: The bus is here.

Nichelle: I thought that the bus wasn't coming until 6 in the morning.

Harry: It was supposed to, but it got here early, today I am kicking off my Love On Tour 2023 and the first show is today.

Nichelle: Really?

Harry: Yes.

Nichelle: Okay, I'm coming. Can I go back to sleep in the bus please?

Harry: Of course, you have everything right; including all of your medications?

Nichelle: Yes, I believe so.