Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 8)

Nichelle 's POV: It's Saturday, March 30th and tomorrow is the Global Music Awards. Harry has been sick with the stomach bug for roughly 4 days now and hasn't been able to keep anything down, he has been throwing up every 10 minutes and I have been trying to keep him hydrated.

Harry: Hi, sweetie. * He says to his wife sounding like he has been crying *

Nichelle: Sweetie, have you been crying? * I ask my husband walking towards him to dry his tears away *

Harry: Yes, I feel bad, my stomach has been hurting amongst other things. * He groans feeling his stomach hurt
*
Nichelle: Awe, sweetheart. * I say sitting next to him on our sectional*

Harry: I'm sorry that you have to see me like this. * He says wiping his eyes and then laying his head on his wife's lap *

Nichelle: It's okay sweetie, I understand that you are feeling awful. * I say running my fingers through his soaked curls and caressing his cheek as he lays on my lap *

Harry: Sweetie, will you please excuse me. * He says getting up from my lap and rushing to the bathroom *

Nichelle: Honey, are you throwing up? * I ask feeling concern for my husband *

Harry: Yes. * He says before throwing up in the toilet again *

Nichelle: Okay. * I say sighing after *
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text to Anne: Hey mom, it's Nichelle.

~ Nichelle

Text to Nichelle: Hi darling, how are you?

~ Anne

Text to Anne: I'm okay but something isn't right with Harry?

~ Nichelle

Text to Nichelle: What's going on with my son Harry? :(

~ Anne

Text to Anne: Well, Harry has been sick with the stomach bug for 4 days now and he can't keep anything down, he has been throwing up every 10 - 15 minutes.

~ Nichelle

Text to Nichelle: Has he been hydrating?

~ Anne

Text to Anne: Yes, he has but every time I give him something to drink like water or Gatorade, he just throws it back up, he is actually in the bathroom throwing up right now.

~ Nichelle

Text to Nichelle: Oh my goodness.

~ Anne

Text to Anne: I don't know what else to give to him.

~ Nichelle

 Text to Nichelle: Do you have any popsicles?

~ Anne

Text to Anne: I have to check?

~ Nichelle

Text to Nichelle: If you do, give Harry a popsicle.

~ Anne

Text to Anne: Okay. I have to check on Harry.

~ Nichelle

Text to Nichelle: Okay, sweetheart. You go check on Harry and I'll try to facetime you both later, okay.

~ Anne

Text to Anne: Okay that sounds good.

~ Nichelle

Text to Nichelle: Love you darling.