Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 4)

Nichelle's POV: After Harry finished vomiting, I suggested that he should go to sleep, I put his banana slices in the fridge like I said I would and went ahead and had my breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen.

Harry: Ugh. * He groans feeling his stomach bubble and getting up to go to the bathroom*

Nichelle: Sweetheart, is that you? * I ask *

Harry: Yes, I am in the bathroom on the toilet. * He says feeling his stomach bubble again*

Nichelle: Diarrhea? * I ask *

Harry: Yes. * Feeling his stomach relax and going immediately *

Nichelle: Okay, sweetie. I'll be in the laundry room if you need me. * I say to my husband before going upstairs and grabbing our dirty clothes and going to the laundry room to wash and dry them *

Harry: Okay. * he shouts from the bathroom *

Nichelle: Sweetie, do you want to try and eat your banana slices after you finish in the bathroom? * I ask my husband from the kitchen *

Harry: Sure, I thought you were in the laundry room. * he says finally coming out of the bathroom *

Nichelle: I was but not anymore. I put some of your clothes in the wash. Well, the dirty ones. * I say taking his banana slices out of the fridge *

Harry: Thanks. * He say to his wife before taking small slow sips of his water *

Nichelle: Here are your banana slices from this morning, they are kind of cold. Eat them slowly because I don't want you to throw up. * I says putting his banana slices on the table in the living room *

Harry: Okay, sweetie. I will. * he says grabbing a banana slice and putting it in his mouth *

Nichelle: I'll make your tea and hopefully that helps, your stomach but I'm going to make you some rice and maybe give you some applesauce or toast later. You can only eat bland and easy to digest foods right now with the stomach bug. *  I say to him *

Harry: Alright. * he says to his wife before going back to eating his bananas *

Nichelle: Are you going to go back to sleep after you eat? * I ask Harry, taking a teacup from the cabinet and getting his tea ready *

Harry: Probably. I have to get all the rest I can to feel better. * He says finishing his bananas and wiping his hands on the napkin his wife left him *

Nichelle: Okay, I have your tea. * I say walking to the living room with Harry's cup of tea in hand with a saucer under it and putting it on the table*

Harry: Thanks, sweet pea. * He says blowing his wife a kiss *

Nichelle: Careful, it's hot. * I say catching the kiss that Harry blew to me and putting it on my cheek and then blowing him a kiss back *

Harry: I will. * He says catching his wife's kiss and putting it on his cheek *

Nichelle: The Global Music Awards is this coming Sunday. * I say to him *

Harry: So, this Sunday. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Yes. I'll be in the office working on my next book. * I say putting the clothes in the dryer before going upstairs to our office *

Harry: Okay sweetie, I'll text you if I need you. * He says drinking his tea slowly *

Nichelle: Okay, sweetheart. * I say going upstairs to our office *

Harry's Pov: After, I finished my tea, I went into the kitchen and cleaned my dishes and lied back down on the sectional and turned the television on and just when I got to the middle of the show that I was watching I fell asleep.

Nichelle's POV: When I went downstairs to get the clothes out of the dryer, I noticed that Harry had fallen asleep in the middle of the show he was watching, I put his blanket on him and kissed his cheek. He looked so cute while he was asleep.

Nichelle: Awe, Harry looks so cute when he is sleeping, and I get to sleep next to him every night. * I say throwing his blanket on him and kissing him on the cheek before putting all of the clothes in the laundry basket and going back upstairs to our office to fold them *

Harry: * Snoring *

Nichelle: Let's see, Chapter 10. * I say to myself, trying to figure out how to start the next chapter of my next book and grabbing all of Harry's underwear to fold them *

Harry's Pov: I had been asleep for a good 5 hours when I noticed that my stomach wasn't hurting as bad as it was earlier, so I decided to get up and try and make myself some toast.

Harry: Well, my stomach isn't hurting as bad as it was earlier today and now, I am feeling hungry and so, I'll make myself some toast. * He says grabbing the bread out of the pantry and putting one slice of bread in the toaster *

Nichelle's Pov: As I was folding our clothes, I finally figured out how to start the next chapter of my book. I started typing right away so, I wouldn't forget how I wanted to start Chapter 10. 

Harry: Sweetheart. * he calls from the kitchen *

Nichelle: Yes, sweetie. * I call from the top of the steps *

Harry: Do you want something to eat? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: Yes, I am hungry. * I say walking down the steps *

Harry: Can I make you a sandwich or something? * He asks his wife going to kiss her on the cheek *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Okay, I'm making myself some toast and so, I thought that I would make you some lunch while I was in the kitchen. * he says pulling out the chicken salad that his wife made for herself *

Nichelle: Thank you sunshine. How does your stomach feel? * I ask my husband *

Harry: Well, my stomach doesn't hurt as bad as it was earlier and I was feeling hungry and so, I decided to get up and make myself something to eat. * He says toasting his bread in the toaster and then pan toasting his wife's bread for her chicken salad sandwich *

Nichelle: So, the stomach ease tea must've worked. * I say feeling grateful for my husband making me some lunch *

Harry: Yes, the tea helped. * He says flipping his wife's bread in the pan and toasting the other side *

Nichelle: That's good. * I say kissing him on the cheek *