Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 16)

Harry: Babe, you look stunning. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Thank you. * I say to my husband kissing him on the forehead *

H.L: Oh my gosh, you two are so cute. * He says to Harry *

Harry: Thank you. She means the world to me. * He says to his stylist *

H.L: Oh my god, don't make me cry. * He says to Harry *

Dotti: So, Nichelle; I'm going to give you a natural look with natural makeup colors. * She says showing Nichelle the color palette *

Nichelle: Okay. * I say to his makeup artist *

Dotti: I'm going to spray this on your face, it's a formula that will keep your make up on and when you blot your face since you sweat so much it won't come off. * She says spraying the formula on his wife's face *

Nichelle: Okay. * I say to Harry's makeup artist *

Dotti: So, I'm going to put the foundation on first and then put the concealer on after. * She says to Harry's wife *

Nichelle: I normally don't wear foundation, concealer, mascara, eyebrow stuff or blush. I just normally wear eyeshadow and lipstick or lip gloss. * I say to Dotti *

Dotti: So, this is a first for you? * She asks Harry's wife *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say to Dotti *

Dotti: It's okay. * She says to Harry's wife *

Nichelle: Honey, when is the limo supposed to be picking us up for the awards? * I ask my Husband *

Harry: The limo is supposed to pick us up at 5:00 PM, maybe 5:30 PM. * He says to his wife Nichelle *

Nichelle: Okay. * I say to my husband Harry *

Dotti: Sweetheart, will you close your eyes for a bit? * She asks Harry's wife *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say closing my eyes *

Dotti: I'm applying the eyeshadow, right now. * She says to Harry's wife *

Nichelle: All right. * I say closing my eyes and letting Dotti do my eyeshadow *

Harry: Ugh. * He groans feeling his stomach hurt *

Nichelle: Sweet pea, are you okay? * I say hearing my husband groan *

Harry: No. * He says putting his head in his hands *

Nichelle: Honey, what's the matter? * I ask my husband opening my eyes after Dotti finished my eyeshadow *

Harry: My stomach hurts. * He says putting a hand on his stomach *

Nichelle: Do you have to throw up? Or do you need to use the bathroom? * I ask my Husband *

Harry: I don't know.  * He says rubbing his stomach before deciding to go in the bathroom just in case he throws up *

Nichelle: Dotti, can I see if Harry is, okay?  * I ask my husband's makeup artist *

Dotti: Yes, be careful not to mess your makeup up. * She says to Harry's wife *

Nichelle: Okay, I won't. * I say getting up from the chair that I was sitting on *

Harry: Babe, my stomach hurts bad. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Adam, can you go downstairs to the kitchen and grab a 16 oz bottle of Pedialyte for Harry? * I ask my husband's hairstylist *

Adam: Yes. * He says going downstairs to the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of Pedialyte out of the fridge and taking it upstairs *

Nichelle: Thank you, Adam. * I say taking the Pedialyte from Adam and giving it to my husband *

Adam: No problem. * He says to Harry's wife *

Harry: Honey, I'm going to throw up. * He says to his wife, before leaning over the toilet *

Nichelle: Okay, sweetie. I'm right here. * I say starting to rub his back *

Harry: Babe, it hurts. * He says to his wife before gagging hard *

Nichelle: It's okay, sweetie. * I say to my husband *

Harry: * gags hard one more time before he belches and then throws up *

Nichelle: It's okay sweetie, let it out. * I say to my husband rubbing his back as he threw up *

Harry: * Vomiting in the toilet again *

Nichelle: You're doing great. * I say to my husband as he continued to throw up *

Harry: * Vomiting in the toilet again *

Nichelle: Shh, I know that it hurts but you are doing great * I say to my husband*

Harry: * Still vomiting *

Nichelle: It's okay sweetie. * I continue to comfort my husband *

Harry: Ugh. * He groans *

• 4:30 PM •

Nichelle: Sweetheart, are you okay? * I ask my husband*

Harry: Yes. * He says wiping his mouth and blowing his nose *

Nichelle: Okay, after you rinse your mouth out; will you try and drink a little bit of Pedialyte? * I ask my husband *

Harry: Yes. * He says standing up and discarding his tissue in the toilet and then flushing it *

Nichelle: Okay sweetie, I must let Dotti finish my makeup. * I say to my husband kissing him on the cheek *

Harry: Okay. * He says to his wife before rinsing his mouth out with water *

Dotti: Ready for me to finish your makeup? * She asks Harry's wife *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say to Dotti, sitting back down in the chair *

H.L: Are you good? * He asks Harry *

Harry: Yes, for now. * He says to his Stylist *

Adam: How does your stomach feel? * He asks Harry *

Harry: Better. * He says to Adam before opening his bottle of Pedialyte and the drink some *

Nichelle: Sweetie, you've been throwing up a lot today; are you sure that you want to attend the global awards tonight? * I ask my husband Harry *

Harry: Yeah, I'm sure. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Okay sweetie. * I say to my husband *

H.L: We need to find something for him that will keep his stomach at bay. * He says to Harry's wife *

Nichelle: I need to see what we have. * I say to Harry Lambert *

Dotti: And you're all done. * She says to Harry's wife, handing her the mirror *

Nichelle: Oh, my goodness, I look hot. * She says to Dotti *

Dotti: Yes, you do. Harry your next. * She says motioning for Harry to come here *

Harry: Okay. * He says walking to the chair and sitting down *

Nichelle: I'm going to go into the medicine cabinet and see what I can find that would help keep Harry's stomach bug at bay. * I say going into the medicine cabinet and grabbing something *

H.L: What do you have? * He asks Harry's wife *

Nichelle: I have Pepto-Bismol chews, and they are cherry flavored. * I say to Harry Lambert *

H.L: Okay. * He says to Harry's wife *

Adam: I wanted to tell you, I brought some vomit bags from the store, and I keep them in my car for when my kids or wife are sick, and I think that it would be a wonderful thing to have. * He says to Harry's wife *

Nichelle: Okay, I'll take some; if that's okay. * I say to Adam *

Adam: That's fine, let me go to my car and get them. * He says to Harry's wife before grabbing his keys and going to his car to get them *