Sick From Nerves (Part 5)

Harry: Yes, she is.

Nick: So, you have officially won 3 Grammy's total.

Harry: Yes, I have.

Nick: How does it feel to be a 3-time Grammy winner?

Harry: It feels, amazing. I didn't think that I would end up being a three-time Grammy winner and it blows me away that now I have taken home three Grammy's. I never thought that this would happen in my entire life and so it's really amazing to have won 3 Grammy's.

Nick: I have to say as a friend, that I am really proud of you and your success with your solo career.

Harry: Thank you.

Nick: No problem. It's 9:40 AM on the hour and we will take a break. Here is Late Night Talking.

Leslie: 3,2,1. Break.

Nick: Thank you for coming.

Harry: No problem.

Nick: You know Harry, I am really happy that you finally found the one, you deserve it after those relationships that didn't last.

Harry: Thank you so much.

Nick: So, you have two shows?

Harry: Yes, my management team decided to add a second show because tickets to my afternoon show, sold out in less than an hour and they had to add an evening show.

Nick: That's crazy.

Harry: It is.

Nick: I may or may not be at one of your shows.

Harry: Really?

Nick: Yes, but I'm not sure yet.

Harry: Well, I'll be on the lookout for you.

Nick: Okay.

Leslie: we'll be back on air soon.

Nick: Okay.

Harry: We have to get together sometime and hang out.

Nick: I agree 100% and then you can tell me how you met your now wife.

Harry: I will.

Leslie: We're back on-air in 3,2,1. Go.

Nick: And we're back with Harry Styles.

Harry: Yes.

Nick: So, before you leave. How about you tell everyone who is listening what to expect on your tour?

Harry: Well, I think that this tour is going to be bigger and better than my previous tours. There are new members in my backing band and there are a lot of different outfits than I usually wear. My wardrobe has changed quite a bit. So, come out and see me.

Nick: Well, you heard him go see him.

Harry: You will be amazed.

Nick: Well, Harry thank you for coming on my show today, I appreciate it. I enjoy you know talking to you and catching up when we can.

Harry: I enjoy doing so as well.

Nick: Is there anything you want to say to your fans before you go?

Harry: Yes, I just want to say to my fans that I really appreciate your love and support and that I am truly thankful for each and every one of you; I wouldn't be able to continue what I am doing if it wasn't for you all listening to my music, going to my shows amongst other things and so I want to say a massive massive thank you to you all and that I love you.

Nick: Well said.

Harry: Thank you.

Nick: Give it up for Harry Styles!