Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 10)

* No Pov's *

Autumn: I can help who's next. * The cashier announces *

Nichelle: How are you today? * I asks Cashier *

Autumn: I am wonderful; did you find everything okay? * The cashier asks Harry's wife*

Nichelle: Will you please put them in these bags? * I say handing our reusable shopping bags to the cashier *

Autumn: Yes, Tyler will do so. * She says handing the reusable bags to the bagger *

Nichelle: Thank you. * I say to the cashier *

Nichelle's POV: While I'm at checkout my phone starts to ring and when I look down at my screen, I see that it was my hubby calling and so, I turn my Bluetooth on and tell my watch to answer the phone.

~ Phone Conversation ~

N: Hello.

H: Hey sweetie, where are you?

N: Honey, I am at checkout. What's the matter?

H: Um, sweetie I have a fever of 101.0°F and I am feeling really bad.

N: Oh my goodness sweetheart, are you okay enough to get a cold washcloth?

H: Yes, I think so.

N: Honey, go into the bathroom and wet a washcloth with cool water and put it on your forehead but make sure you get rid of any extra water that is on the towel. I should be home soon.

H: Okay sweetie.

N: Take it slow if you are dizzy. Okay.

H: Okay, love you.

N: Love you too.

H: Bye.

N: Bye.

~ End of phone conversation ~

Autumn: Your total is $202.87. * she says after scanning the last item *

Nichelle: Okay. * I say taking out my credit card and swiping it *

Autumn: Have a wonderful day. * she says to Harry's wife *

Nichelle: You too. * I say to the cashier before leaving the store and going outside to my husband's car, opening the trunk, and putting the groceries in the trunk and taking the cart to the cart thing outside after closing the trunk *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nichelle's POV: I just pulled into the parking lot to our house and opened the garage and backed his car into the garage, so it would be easier to unload the groceries from the trunk. I did really well backing his car into the garage without crashing it amongst the other things Harry was adamant about.

Harry: I think that's my wife. * he says walking in the kitchen and to the door that was for the garage and opening it *

Nichelle: Hey sweetie, what are you doing out of bed? * I say with both hands on my hips *

Harry: Baby, I heard the garage door open, and I assumed that it was you and I decided to open the door and possibly help you with the groceries. * he says to his wife before grabbing some bags out of his trunk *

Nichelle: Thank you sweetie but you should be resting. * I say to my husband before grabbing some bags as well *

Harry: I know but you can't grab the heavy stuff and you need help with the heavy stuff. * he says grabbing some more bags *

Nichelle: I could if I wanted to. * I say to my husband before grabbing the rest of the bags that were in the truck and then closing it and locking the car *

Harry: Is that everything? * he asks his wife *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say putting the bags on the island before hanging the keys on the metal tree key hanger and then putting the groceries away *

Harry: I was able to get my fever down to ninety-nine but I'm not sure if it is going to stay down. * he says to his wife, helping her put the groceries away *

Nichelle: That's good but I think that you should be resting. * I say putting the freezer pops in the freezer and then putting the Pedialyte advance in the fridge *

Harry: I know but I want to help you with the groceries. * he says grabbing the next thing out of the bag and then putting it away *

Nichelle: Okay. I picked up two containers of miso soup with ginger that was made fresh at the community market. * I say taking both containers of miso soup out of the grocery bags and putting one container in the fridge *

Harry: Thanks. * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: I picked up some Tylenol for you because it will help reduce your fever and it won't be too harsh on your stomach and it shouldn't upset your stomach. So, if your fever spikes, take one Tylenol but please put something in your stomach. * I say to my husband before taking the rest of the groceries out of the bags and putting them away *

Harry: Okay. Is that everything? * He asks his wife before going back upstairs and climbing back in bed *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say to my husband *

Harry: I'm going back to our bedroom and climbing back in bed. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Okay sweetheart, I 'll be upstairs with you in a little bit. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Alright, will you put the other container of miso soup in the fridge? I am not hungry right now. * he asks his wife from the top of the steps *

Nichelle: Yes, I can honey. Is your stomach hurting again? * I say to Harry *

Harry: Yes, my stomach is hurting again. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Go lay down and try to rest; I'm going to look for something that you can take for your stomach. * I say to my husband and the going through the medicine cabinet and looking for something that Harry could take for his stomach *

Harry: Okay. * He says to his finally going into their bedroom and climbing back in bed *

Nichelle's POV: When I got home from the store, I wanted to come inside and chill for a bit before I started to tend to my husband but before I could do so, I had to put the groceries up.

Harry: * Snoring *

Nichelle: I'm going to see if his temp spiked again. * I say to myself aloud before walking up the stairs and walking into our bedroom *

Harry: * Snoring *

Nichelle: Awe, he looks so cute. * I say before putting my hand on his forehead and cheek*

Harry: *Snoring *

Nichelle: He doesn't feel too warm, it seems like he has a low-grade fever right now but I'll keep and eye on it. * I saw before leaving our bedroom and going back in the office to get back to writing my book *

Harry: * Snoring *

Nichelle: I hope that Harry feels better before the Global Awards tomorrow.  * I say to myself with a sigh before going back to writing my book *