Sick With COVID (Part 12) [Request]

Request for: TheOnlyFruitBasket

~ 2 weeks later ~

Nichelle's POV: It's been 2 weeks since my husband Harry was at the hospital with a severe case of Covid and we are back at home. Harry and I finally picked a theme for our Christmas Party this year and a date for the party too.

Anne: Harry, how are you doing? * She asks her son Harry bringing him some food and fluids for him to have on a tray *

Harry: Well, I am doing a lot better now, but I still have those times when I feel terrible like right now but other than that I'm fine. * He says to his mom *

Anne: Okay, did you take your antibiotic? * She asks her son Harry *

Harry: No, not yet. * He says to his mom, getting ready to eat a spoonful of Miso soup and then grabbing a cracker *

Anne: Well, you need to do so; as soon as possible. You're supposed to take it three times daily. * She says to her son Harry with her arms folded *

Harry: Don't worry mum, I will and yes, I know that I must take my antibiotic three times daily. * He says to his mum *

Anne: Okay. Remember you said that you would. * She says to her son Harry before going to check on Her Daughter - in - law *

Nichelle: Oh man. Baby girl you are kicking my butt right now, I really am excited to meet you. * I say to my baby bump and rub it *

Anne: Hey, sweetie. Are you okay? * She asks her daughter -in-law Nichelle sitting next to her *

Nichelle: Mom, I am just uncomfortable, and Harry and I still must finish the nursery before baby Stacy gets here and then we must finish planning our Annual Christmas party at our house and the Christmas decorations still need to go up. * I say to my mother -in-law noticing that my breathing had quickened a bit *

Anne: Calm down sweetheart, deep breaths. Remember your breathing. * She says to her daughter coaching her to breathe *

Nichelle: Okay. * I say repeating what my mom was doing trying to calm down and relieve my stress and slowing my heart rate *

Anne: Have you asked Mitch and Sarah to help you get the nursery done for Stacy and to help with the Christmas decorations? * She asks her daughter *

Nichelle: To be honest, I haven't thought of that. * I say to my mom noticing that I was finally starting to calm down *

Anne: Sweetheart, I think that you should do that; Mitch and Sarah are Stacy's Godparents, and I am sure that they wouldn't mind. * She says to her daughter *

Nichelle: You do have a point, maybe I will do that but what will their son Scout be able to do, I mean he is still little, I believe. * I say to my mother -in-law think about it *

Anne: Darling, I think that you should go ahead and call them and ask them to come over and help with the Nursery and with the Christmas decorations and Scout can bring one of his toys and play with it and of course Mitch and Sarah could stay over, you do have quite a bit of guest bedrooms and bathrooms in your house. * She explains to her daughter Nichelle waiting for an update *

Nichelle: I think that I will do that. I'm going to call Mitch and Sarah and ask them to help finish the nursery and then ask Harry's band to help decorate the house. * I say to my mother -in-law *

Anne: Great, you also have Gemma, Marco, and I to help as well. * She says to her daughter -in-law *

Nichelle: I'm going to go check on Harry. * I say to my mother-in-law before putting a mask on my face and waddling to our Master bedroom suite and opening the door to check on my Husband *

Anne: Okay, where did you store your Christmas decorations? * She says to her daughter in law Nichelle *

Nichelle: They are stored in the Jacuzzi room in the basement but be careful, I don't want you to trip; we have a mat that we walk on after we get out of the Jacuzzi, and it may be a little lose. * I say to my mother-in-law *

Anne: Okay, sweetheart. Thank you. * She says to her daughter in law before walking down the stairs to get to the basement *

Harry: Hey, sweet pea. How are you doing? * He asks his wife Nichelle blowing her a kiss and giving her an air hug *

Nichelle: I'm doing okay, I'm just ready for baby Stacy to be born, I am feeling so uncomfortable, and she is really kicking. * I say to my husband Harry rubbing my baby bump *

Harry: I understand sweetie pie but you're almost in full term, you are in your last trimester of pregnancy and before we know it Baby Stacy would be here. * He says to his wife reaching out to touch her baby bump and rub it *

Nichelle: Harry, what are you doing? * I ask my husband Harry feeling taken aback with his hand touching my baby bump and rubbing it *

Harry: What? I have been wanting to touch your stomach and rub it, my child is in there. * He says to his wife Nichelle *

Nichelle: I get that, but you are still sick. Did you take your antibiotic? * I say to my husband Harry wanting to slap his hand but letting him touch my stomach and rub it.

Harry: Yes, I took my antibiotic. Sweetie, can we do a vintage Christmas theme for our party this year? * He asks his wife Nichelle, grabbing a compact journal and writing something in it *

Nichelle: Great, so you want the theme of our Christmas Party to be a vintage Christmas? * I ask my husband Harry before sitting in the recliner that was next to our television set in our bedroom suite *

Harry: Yes, I also am thinking about having the party on December 20th of this year but only if that works for you and I and the guest who are coming. * He says making a note in his Compact Journal *

Nichelle: Okay, I agree on the date, but we also must pick a time that we want to have our Christmas Party and how long it would be. * I say to my husband Harry *