Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 12)

Nichelle's POV: Today is Sunday and the global awards are today, My husband Harry finally slept through the night last night without throwing up or having diarrhea which made me think that he was finally getting over the stomach bug, but little did I know that my husband would end up throwing up on my Gucci dress and feeling sick again at the awards.

Harry: Good morning. * he say to his wife *

Nichelle: Good morning sunshine, how did you sleep? * I say to my husband Harry *

Harry: Strangely, I slept pretty well last night and through the whole night. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: You might be starting to get over your stomach bug. * I say to my husband Harry *

Harry: Possibly but I'm not going to get too excited because I might start feeling sick again at the awards. You never know. * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: You do have a point. * I say to my husband Harry *

Harry: Sweetie, will you make me some toast for breakfast with some apple sauce? * He asks his wife before getting out of bed and handling his business in the bathroom *

Nichelle: Sure honey, I can do that. * I say to my husband making my way down the stairs and to the bathroom downstairs without peeing on myself *

Harry: Okay, thanks. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: No problem sweetie. * I say to my husband *

Harry's Pov: While,I am walking out of the bathroom after handling my business, my Stylist Harry Lambert calls me and talks about the outfits my wife and I will be wearing to the awards tonight.

Nichelle: Good morning honey. * I say to my husband*

Harry: Morning. * He says to his wife*

Harry Lambert: Good morning Harry. * He says on the phone*

Harry: Morning, Harry Lambert. You're on speaker phone by the way. * He says to his Stylist *

H.L: Okay, that's fine. * He says on the phone *

Nichelle: Good morning, I'm Nichelle Styles. * I say to his Stylist while I'm making Harry breakfast *

H.L: Well, hello Mrs. Styles; my name is Harry Lambert and I am Harry's stylist. * He says on the phone introducing himself to Harry's wife over the phone *

Nichelle: Well, okay. * I say to Harry's stylist *

HL: Well, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to stop by your house and show you the designs or just show you the colors but on a video chat. * He says to Harry's wife *

Nichelle: I think that you should just come to our house then because we have no way of getting them from you. * I say to my husband's stylist *

Harry: Well, Harry Lambert; just a heads up, you might not want to get too close to me when you get here because I am sick with the stomach bug and I am kind of contagious. I finally got a break from throwing up and having diarrhea and slept through the whole night but I might start feeling really sick again later. * He explains to his Stylist *

HL: So, I'll have to be careful around you because you have the stomach bug and you're kinda contagious. * He reiterates to Harry *

Harry: Yes. * He replies *

HL: Look likes I have to bring a back-up dress and suit; just in case there is an embarrassing moment like last time. * He says to Harry*

Harry: Yes, I would probably agree. Remember what happened last time. * He says to his Stylist Harry Lambert *

HL: Don't remind me. It was disastrous. * He says to her *

Harry: It was tramatizing to me though, I literally pissed on myself and there was a big wet spot on my pants. * He says to his Stylist  *

HL: I remember. So, what time should I be at your house? * He asks Harry *

Nichelle: Aren't we supposed to wear blue and silver? * I ask Harry and his Stylist *

Harry: I think so. * He says to his wife *

HL: Yeah, I'll talk to you when I get there.  * He says to both Harry and his wife *

Harry: Harry L, I think you should get to our house at  2 PM maybe 3:30 PM because we need to see how everything fits and how everything looks and then my hair stylist has to fix my hair and possibly has to do my wife's hair. * He says to stylist *

HL: Okay, I'll see you both later. * He says to Harry *

Harry: We'll both see you later. * He says to his Stylist *

HL: Bye. * He says before hanging up the phone *

Harry: Bye. * He says hanging up the phone after *

Nichelle: What time is Adam Reed coming over to fix your hair and my hair? * I ask my husband *

Harry: He will, be here at 12 Noon I think maybe 1 PM; I am not sure. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Okay. Here is your breakfast by the way. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Thanks. Did you make yourself some breakfast? * he asks his wife *

Nichelle: Yes, that is why it took so long for me to get your breakfast to you. * I explain to my husband*

Harry: That fine, I'm not mad. Hey, what is in my water? * He asks his wife noticing that color of his water *

Nichelle: It's a drink package called stomach calm. It's a powder that you can put in warm or cool water. It's supposed to settle your stomach. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Thank you sweetie. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: It's supposed to calm your stomach for 2 maybe 3 hours. * I say to my husband*

Harry: That's great. * He says to his wife being grateful for her*

Nichelle: I'll make sure to put some in my purse and bring a bottle of water with me, so, I can make it for you while we are in the Limo on our way to the Kia Forum in LA for the global awards. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Awe, thank you sweetheart; you are too good to me. * He says to his wife, blowing her a kiss *

Nichelle: Are you going to try and get some rest before the awards? * I ask my husband knowing that he was still sick *

Harry: Yeah, I might. * He says before biting into his toast *

Nichelle: Okay, so I'll probably get in the shower first because I have to wash my hair and dry it with the dryer so, it would be ready for Adam to do my hair. * I say to my husband *

Harry: That is fine, I'll get into the shower after you and do the same thing. * He says taking another bite of his toast and then taking a sip of his water *

Nichelle: Okay, sounds good. * I say to my husband *