Sick With COVID (Part 6) [Request]

Request for: TheOnlyFruitBasket 

Anne's POV: My son Harry just walked to the bathroom to get cleaned up, since he threw up on himself and the bed. I'm thinking that my son has a severe case of Covid, and I'm concerned about him being rushed to the hospital and his wife getting to the hospital to be with Harry because of how big her stomach is due to her pregnancy.

Anne: Sweetheart, when you take your clothes off put them in the bag, I gave you and I'll wash and disinfect your clothes. * She calls from the bedroom *

Harry: Okay. * He calls from inside of the bathroom*

Harry's POV: While I am in the bathroom naked in the shower, I get an intense pain in my abdomen causing me to double over in the shower and scream in agony causing my mum and my wife to drop everything and see what was going on.

Anne: Harry, are you okay? * She says knocking on the bathroom door and getting no response *

Nichelle: What's going on? * I say waddling to our bedroom where I saw my mom-in-law frantically knocking on the door *

Anne: Harry, Open the door. * She says starting to panic a bit *

Harry: Ahhhhh. * He screams in agony again *

Nichelle: Something is wrong. * I say reaching for a paper clip and bending it out of shape so, I can try and pop the lock on the door *

Anne: Sweetie, be careful. * She says going into mom mode for my unborn daughter *

Nichelle: I almost got it. * I say to my mother -in-law *

Anne: Hang on Harry, we're coming. * She says waiting for the click indicating that the door was unlocked *

Nichelle: I got it. * I say hearing the click indicating that the door was unlocked *

Anne: Oh my god, Harry. * She says rushing into the bathroom seeing Harry doubled over with a hand on his abdomen and him screaming *

Harry: Mum. * He says groaning and starts to cry this time *

Anne: Darling, what's the matter? * She says climbing into the shower with her clothes on not carrying that she was getting soaked *

Harry: Mum, while I was showering; I got this intense pain in my abdomen and next thing I know I am doubled over in pain screaming. * He says to his mom before breaking down in tears completely *

Anne: Oh, sweet pea. * She says to her son Harry *

Harry: I need to get out of the shower and. * Screams in agony again *

Anne: Nichelle, we need to get Harry to the hospital. *She says grabbing her son's towel and washing him up *

Harry: Hmmm. * He groans *

Anne: Harry, can you stand up for me? * She says to her son Harry *

Harry: I'll try. * He says slowly standing up straight to the best of his ability *

Anne: Thank you, sweetheart, I'm going to finish washing you up and then help you out of the shower and then you can dry off and get dressed and then we are going to the hospital. * She says to her son *

Harry: Okay. * He says to his mum *

Anne: Nichelle, can you please hand me a towel? * She asks her daughter-in-law *

Nichelle: Yes, I can. * I say grabbing a couple of towels and handing them both to Anne *

Anne: Thank you. *She says grabbing both towels *