Sick With A Cold

Nichelle's POV: It's April 4th and Harry and I are at our house in Los Angeles, resting and relaxing. I hadn't be feeling well for two weeks now and I was hoping that it was nothing, Harry said that if I wasn't feeling well by the third week that I should take a pregnancy test.

Harry's Pov: My wife and I have been in Los Angeles at our house since April 1st, I have the entire month of April off, and I resume my tour in May. My wife hasn't been feeling well for roughly three weeks now and I really think that she should take a pregnancy test, I made her agree that she would do so especially if she still weren't feeling well.

Nichelle: Good morning honey.

Harry: Good morning queen, how are you feeling? * He says before he coughs *

Nichelle: Harry, I still don't feel well. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Baby, it's been three weeks now and you still don't feel well. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Yeah. You sound like you don't feel well either. * I say noticing how stuffy he sounded *

Harry: Well, to be honest, I actually am not feeling well, and I am thinking that it's a cold this time. * He says grabbing another tissue to blow his nose *

Nichelle: Awe, sweetheart.

Harry: Honey, I think that it is time for you to take the pregnancy test and see if you are pregnant. You haven't been feeling good for three weeks and I think that you should take the test.

Nichelle: Okay, Sweetie. I will as soon as I feel up to getting out of bed. * I say to my husband still lying in bed *

Harry: Okay sweetie. * He says to his wife before getting out of bed, going to the bathroom, and putting on his sweat suit to go for a jog *

Nichelle: You're going for a jog now? * I say turning to my right side *

Harry: Yes, I always go for a jog in the morning. * he says kissing his wife on the cheek *

Nichelle: Okay, have a good run. I'm going back to sleep. * I say to my husband before going back to sleep *

Harry: I will sweetie. * he says grabbing his keys, walking downstairs and then leaving *

• 9:45 AM •

Nichelle's POV: It's 9:45 AM and I decided to finally get out of bed, while I'm in the bathroom handling my business, I get really nauseous like I'm going to puke, while I'm still on the toilet I start to take deep breaths.

Harry: * Walks in after his jog and stretches *

Nichelle: I think that Harry just got back from his run, I need to get out of the bathroom so, he can shower. * I say to myself before finishing my business in the bathroom *

Harry: * coughs followed by sneezing *

Nichelle: Bless you sweetie. * I say walking down the steps in my customized Pleasing robe that Harry made for me *

Harry: Thank you, I see that you are wearing the robe that I had made just for you. * he says looking at his wife and kissing her *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say accepting his kiss before going into the kitchen to get some water *

Harry: How do you like it? * He says to his wife asking about her robe *

Nichelle: I really love it. It's really soft and comfortable and I like how it has my name on the back and the date that we got married. * I say before feeling another wave of nausea *

Harry: Do you like the White one or the purple one? * he says to his wife and then noticing that something was wrong *

Nichelle: I love them both but the purple one is my favorite. * I say taking another sip of water *

Harry: Of course, the purple one is your favorite because purple is your favorite color. * He say sitting next to his wife *

Nichelle: Harry, you're sweaty. You should go take your shower. * I say to my husband *

Harry: I know. Sweetheart, are you okay? * He asked his wife feeling concerned *

Nichelle: No, not really. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Sweetheart, what's wrong? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: Sugar pie, I'm feeling really nauseous. * I say to my husband *

Harry: When did you start feeling nauseous? * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: While I was handling my business in the bathroom. * I say lying my head on his shoulder *

Harry: Awe sweetie. * he says rubbing his wife's arm *

Nichelle: Ugh. * I groan feeling the nausea overtake me *

Harry: Honey, do you feel like you are going to throw up? * he asks his wife hearing her groan *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say getting up from my husband's shoulder and rushing to the bathroom *

Harry: Do you need me? * he asks his wife before going upstairs to their master bathroom suite *

Nichelle: Do you think that you could stay with me until I feel better? * I ask my husband while my head is over the toilet *

Harry: Of course sweet pea. * he says walking into the bathroom after me and sitting on the edge of the tub *

Nichelle: Honey, can you get my water bottle? * I ask my husband feeling what was in my stomach shoot up my throat causing me to belch and then throw up *

Harry: Oh my goodness sweetheart. * he says kneeling behind his wife and rubbing her back as she threw up*

Nichelle: Hmm. * I groan as I continue throwing up *

Harry: It's okay sweetie. * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: Honey, can you hand me my water bottle? * I ask my husband *

Harry: Here you go sweetie. * he says grabbing his wife's water bottle and handing it to her *

Nichelle: Thank you, sweetheart. * I say grabbing my water bottle and taking slow sips *

Harry: Sweetie, do you feel better? * he asks his wife *

Nichelle: I think so. * I say putting my water bottle down *

Harry: Okay, sweetheart. I think that you should lay down. * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: I will, just let me flush the toilet and rinse my mouth out. * I say flushing the toilet and then rinsing my mouth out *

Harry: I'll be in the shower if you need me? * he says going up the steps and grabbing his things before climbing in the shower *

Nichelle: Okay, thanks sweetie. * I say going in the bathroom cabinet and grabbing a pregnancy test and getting ready to take it *

Harry: You're welcome sweetheart. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: I'll talk to you after you get out of the shower. I'm going to lay down after I handle my business in the bathroom. * I say to my husband before I go in the bathroom to take the test *

Harry: Okay, sweetheart. * he says to his wife before finally closing the bathroom door *