Sick With An RTI (Part 4)

Nichelle 's POV: Harry and I just broke the news to his band, manager and security guards, that due to Harry being ill with an RTI that he is going to have to cancel and reschedule his shows for the next two weeks and he is so, gutted about it. I have never seen him cry like this before.

Grayson: * Talking back and forth with the rest of Harry's management team on the phone *

Nichelle: Hey sweetheart, it's okay I understand that you are really upset about the outcome, but you need to calm down, remember what happened last time you cried this hard; you threw up at least 3 times. * I say trying to comfort him *

Harry: *sighs* Yes. * He says still crying a bit *

Nichelle: Sweetie pie, I don't want that to happen again. * I say in a soothing voice *

Harry: Okay. * He says still crying but not as bad as he was before *

Nichelle: I understand that you have never had to cancel and reschedule any of your shows in your entire career because of sickness but it's so you can rest and feel better. * I say pulling a sad Harry into a side hug not caring if I got sick after *

Harry: I know but I really wanted to perform for my fans. * He says accepting the hug *

Nichelle: I understand but your health is important. Your health comes first. * I say hugging him for another minute *

Harry: Sweetie, can I have some tea or something? * He says not crying anymore *

Nichelle: Yes, let me go down to the lobby and see if I can get you a cup of tea. * I say walking out of our hotel room with my robe and slippers on *

Harry: Thanks. * He says blowing his nose and then washing his hands *

Grayson: How about you guys go down to the lobby and get some breakfast? * He says before talking on his phone again *

Niji: Okay.

Sarah: I'm in.

Elin: Same.

Mitch: Let's do so.

Nyoh: I'm down.

Pauli: I'm down.

Axel: Sure.

Calvin: Let's go.

Grayson: Harry, why don't you join them.

Harry: I just don't want to get anyone else sick.

Grayson: I understand but I'm not sure if you could get something to eat in your hotel room unless you order room service.

Harry: Okay. * He says putting the robe on that was hanging on a hook, going in his wives bag, and grabbing a mask *

Grayson: I'm right behind you. * He says closing the door to Harry and Nichelle 's room and closing the door tight and hearing the door lock *

Harry: I have my key.

Grayson: Good. * He says getting on the elevator with Harry and going to the first floor *

- In the lobby -

Nichelle: Hey, sweetheart. How are you?

Harry: I'm okay now, I went in your bag and grabbed a mask. I hope that was okay. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: That's fine sweetie. * I say rubbing his cheek *

Harry: What do they have for breakfast for a pescatarian?

Nichelle: Well, they have cereal, parfaits, pancakes, eggs, this spinach quiche, french toast, amongst other things. They do have tea and coffee and some juices.

Harry: Okay. * He says coughing*

Nichelle: Do you want some black tea, peppermint tea, Chamomile tea or Echinacea tea?

Harry: Can I have the Echinacea tea?

Nichelle: I'll go make it. * I say walking up to the table that has the juices, water, coffee, and tea's on it and making his tea adding some lemon and honey *

Harry: I'll just have a parfait and some tea. * He says going to the table with the food on it and grabbing a parfait and a spoon *

Nichelle: Here is your tea, sweetie. I added some honey and lemon to help with your throat, it should make it easier for you to cough up mucus. * I say putting his tea on the table and then sitting down with my breakfast *

Harry: Thanks sweetheart, you are so good to me. * He says hugging his wife *

Grayson: Okay, thanks. * He says hanging up his phone *

Harry: Sweetheart, after breakfast, can we just cuddle and watch a movie?

Nichelle: Of course, sweet pea. * I say using my napkin to wipe something off of Harry's face *

Grayson: Attention everyone at this table. * He says getting, Harry, his band, his security guards, and his wives attention *

Harry: Yes.

Grayson: So, I talked to your management team, and they agreed to reschedule your four concerts here in Australia for next month or sometime at the end of March.

Harry: Can we just reschedule all four concerts in Australia for the end of March? I'm supposed to have the month of April off and then resume in May.

Grayson: That will work, let me just text the rest of your management team and let them know to reschedule your four performances in Australia for the end of March. * He says setting up a group text with the rest of Harry's management team and telling them to schedule his performances in Australia for the end of March*

Harry: Thanks.

Grayson: No problem.

Nichelle: Are you going to grab something to eat Grayson? * I ask him *

Grayson: Sure, why not. * He says going to the table, getting some food, and joining us back at the table *

Harry: Looks delicious.

Pauli: So, are we just going to be tourists for the next two weeks?

Harry: Well, yeah. You guys get to enjoy the sites in Australia while I am sick in bed. * He frowns before coughing up some more phlegm in the napkin he was using *

Nichelle: Sweetie, you have to let the fans know that your four Australia concerts will be rescheduled for the end of March.

Harry: I know. * He says before sneezing and coughing at the same time *

Nichelle: Honey, drink your tea.

Harry: Baby, I am.

Nichelle: Okay. 

Harry: Babe, I want to watch a movie in our hotel room and cuddle with you all day and all night. * he says finishing half of his cup of tea *

Nichelle: We can do so but I'll probably want to get a shower in first.

Harry: Great, what a way to spend the next two weeks being sick with an RTI by staying in bed watching television and cuddling with my wife and her taking care of me. * he says feeling happy but also being sarcastic *

Nichelle: Finish your tea. * I say to him *

Harry: Sweetie, I am. * he says before drinking what was left in his cup and placing it on the table neatly *