Sick With An RTI (Part 8)

Nichelle's POV: It has only been a week since Harry has been sick with a respiratory tract infection and he has been dealing with high fevers, vomiting mucus, and dealing with a headache, he has had multiple asthma attacks and I have been terrified.

Harry: Damn! This infection has been kicking my ass and I am so ready to get over it. * He says to his wife*

Nichelle: I know sweetie, but it has only been a week since you have been sick with an RTI. * I say to my husband Harry *

Harry: I have had multiple asthma attacks, and I am not enjoying that. * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: Honey don't worry. As long as you have your inhaler, I'm fine, and I don't have to worry about you. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Okay, I just really want to feel better. * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: I understand sweetie. * I say to my husband giving him something to take for his fever *

Harry: Thank you, sweetie. * he says to his wife *

Pauli: Hey guys. * he says to Harry and his wife*

Nichelle: Hi. * I say to Pauli *

Harry: Hey, Pauli. * He says to him before he breaks into a cough *

Pauli: Harry, you still feel bad. * he asks concerned *

Harry: Clearly, I still do. * he says to his percussionist *

Pauli: Man, you need to get better. The fans really miss you. * he says to Harry *

Harry: I know but I couldn't stop myself from getting sick. * he says to his percussionist before blowing his nose with a cough following after *

Nichelle: Sweet pea, you need to lie down and try to sleep. * I say to my husband Harry *

Harry: Okay, honey. I'm going. * he says making his way to the bed from the couch and lying on the bed *

Pauli: So, we are just going to keep being tourist? * He asks Harry *

Harry: I'm afraid so, It's been a week since I have been sick with an RTI, and I have had multiple asthma attacks because I have been coughing non-stop. * He says to Pauli *

Pauli: You have your Asthma inhaler, right? * He asks Harry *

Harry: Yes, I do. * he says to Pauli *

Pauli: Thats good. * he says to Harry *

Nichelle: Did you give the pharmacy my number to let me know when you need to pick up your inhaler's? * I ask my Husband *

Harry: Why? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: Well, because I just got a call from the pharmacy in Los Angeles, saying that you have a couple of prescriptions ready for pick up from the Pharmacy. * I say to my husband Harry *

Harry: Yes, sorry. I forgot to tell you, once we got married, I asked the Pharmacy to add your number to my file and same thing with the files at my doctor's office. * He says before sneezing *

Nichelle: Bless you. Okay. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Thank you. * he says to his wife *

Pauli: I'm going to leave you two love birds alone now and I'm going to give the rest of the band an update. * he says before walking out of their hotel room*

Harry: Thanks Pauli, hopefully I start feeling better soon. * he says to him before grabbing another piece of tissue and blowing his nose before breaking into a cough *

Pauli: No problem, Harry, get some rest and stop talking; you're starting to lose your voice. * he says to him waving goodbye before finally walking out of the door and closing it *

Harry: I promise I will. * he says noticing that he was losing his voice and wincing at how his voice sounded and then waving goodbye back at his percussionist *

Nichelle: Damn baby, you are losing your voice. * I say to my husband, frowning because I was sad about him losing his voice *

Harry: *sighs *

Nichelle: Go to sleep honey. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Okay. * he writes on a piece of paper *

Nichelle: I'll try to see if I could get some tea made for you. * I say to my husband *

Harry: * points to the same thing he wrote on his paper *
After Harry pointed to his paper, he climbs in bed, pulls the blankets on him, and fall asleep instantly; after turning the fan on that was in their hotel room.

Nichelle: I really hope that he gets over his infection soon, I really don't like it when he doesn't feel good. *I say to myself before kissing Harry on the cheek *

Harry: * Snoring *

Grayson: How is Harry doing? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: Not so good, he just lost his voice. * I say to my husband's manager. *

Grayson: Do we need to call his doctor? * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: I think we should, hopefully he doesn't have to take an antibiotic, he is already on something for his asthma. * I say to my husband's manager *

Grayson: I'll give his Physician a call. * he says to Harry's wife *

Nichelle: Thanks for doing that Grayson, I have to see if I can get another cup of tea made for him. * I say to his manager *

Grayson: No problem. * he says to Harry's wife. *

• Phone Conversation •
DE= Doctor Elsa
G= Grayson

DE: Hello, Dr. Elsa's office, how may I help you?

G: Hi, Dr. Elsa, it's Harry's manager Grayson and I need to talk to you about Harry.

DE: What is going on with Harry?

G: It's been a week since Harry has been sick with an RTI, and he isn't doing good.

DE: Okay, what has been going on?

G: Harry's wife told me that he has been throwing up mucus, that he has been dealing with high fevers, he has had multiple asthma attacks, and he just lost his voice.

DE: Okay.

G: Do you think that you can come check him out?

DE: Yes, I can.

G: He is asleep right now, but do you think that you could come check on him once he wakes up or if you can tomorrow.

DE: I can check on him later when he wakes up. Just shoot me a text to let me know that he is awake, and I'll be on my way.

G: Thank you so much, we want him to get better soon.

DE: No problem.

G: I'll be sure to do so doctor Elsa.

DE: Hopefully, I will be able to possibly prescribe something for him to take that will help him recover.

G: Okay, that would be great.

DE: Alright, text me when he is awake and I'll be on my way.

G: I will. Bye.

DE: Bye.

* End of phone conversation *

Grayson: Nichelle, I just got off of the phone with Harry's physician and she said that she would come and look Harry over but when he wakes up. * he says to Harry's wife *

Nichelle: Okay. * I say to my husband's manager *

Grayson: We just have to text her when Harry wakes up and she'll be on her way. * he says to Harry's wife *

Nichelle: I'll be sure to do that. * I say to my husband's manager *

Grayson: Alright. Have a great afternoon. * he says to Harry's wife *

Nichelle: You too. * I say to his manager *

Grayson: Thank you. * he says to Harry's wife *

Nichelle: No problem. * I say to his manager *