Sick With A Cold (Part 4)

Nichelle's Pov: Harry and I are about to go live on Instagram and share the results of my pregnancy test with his fans, his band, his family and his friends; well basically everyone who follow him on Instagram; just before Harry went live, I felt nauseous and so, I asked him to get me a ginger ale and he did but he also brought me a barf bag if I needed. Harry is the greatest husband ever.

- Live on Instagram -

Harry: Hi everyone, It's Harry and I have never done one of these before. * he says into the camera *

Nichelle: Hi. * I say into the camera *

Harry: As you can see, my wife is with me, and we are going live from our bedroom. * he says into the camera *

Nichelle: Hi mum. * I say into the camera, seeing that my mother-in-law was watching the live *

Harry: Hey, Mum. How are you? * he says into the camera *

Nichelle: Harry and I have some news to share with you all. * I say taking a deep breath trying not to throw up *

Harry: Babe are you okay? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: Yeah, just really nauseous and I feel like I might throw up. * I say taking another deep breath *

Harry: If you need a minute, I can just talk on the live for a while. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: I'm okay. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Hey Gem. * He says on camera, noticing his sister was watching the live *

Nichelle: Harry and I are actually in LA. * I say on the camera *

Harry: I have the month of April off and then I'll start touring in May. * He says to everyone *

Nichelle: Yeah, and I'll be with him. * I say being overtaken by nausea again *

Harry: Sweetie, do you need a minute? * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say grabbing the barf bag and leaving the room and throwing up in it *

Harry: I'll be right back. * I say to everyone *

Nichelle: * Throwing up in the bag *

Harry: Sweetie. Are you okay?

Nichelle: * Shakes her head no *

Harry: * Sigh* Are you starting your first trimester? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: Honey, I think so. * I say before throwing up again *

Harry: How about I go to the store later and pick up some things. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Will you please. * I say not vomiting anymore *

Harry: Yes, I will do that. Are you ready to go back in our bedroom and do our live? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: Yes, I'm good now. * I say pulling the strings on the bag to close it and then tossing it in the garbage and rinsing my mouth out *

Harry: I'll take that out when I leave for the store. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Okay. * I say following Harry back in our bedroom *

Harry: I'm back. Where were we. * he says on camera *

Nichelle: Mom, I'm okay now. * I say noticing that my mom and my mother-in-law were asking if I were okay *

Harry: She just hasn't been feeling well. * He adds *

Nichelle: Yeah, That's all. * I say on camera *