Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 14)

Nichelle: I might make some rice for you. * I say to my Husband *

Harry: Okay. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Hopefully, you feel better enough to still go to the awards but if not, we can stay home and just have your awards shipped to our house. * I say to my husband Harry *

Harry: Sweetie, I know but I would like to be there in person to accept my awards. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: I get it, but I think that we should stay home, you have the stomach bug and you're contagious still. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Honey, trust me. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Okay but I still think that we should stay home. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Sweetie how about this, I'll tell you when I start to feel sick again and you could accept the awards on my behalf, and I'll stay put and we go straight home before the closing performance, and I don't go to the after party. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Okay but I still think that we should stay home. * I say to my husband, going back into the kitchen and making his rice *

Harry: Awesome, I promise that I'll let you know when I feel sick. * He says to his wife, blowing her a kiss *

Nichelle: Harry, your lunch is ready. * I say to my husband while spooning some rice in a bowl and grabbing a bottle of Vernors out of the fridge for him and then bringing his lunch to him *

Harry: Thank you, sweetie. * He says to his wife before eating a fork full of rice *

Nichelle: The Vernors is supposed to help with your stomach.  *  I say to my husband *

Harry: So, Vernors is basically a ginger ale. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Yes, I always drink Vernors when my stomach hurts; the fizziness in the Vernors helps settle your stomach. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Okay. * He says to his wife before eating another fork full of rice and then opening his Vernors and drinking some of it *

While Harry and his wife are eating lunch together and watching TV, the doorbell rings letting them know that someone was at the front door.

Harry: Sweetie, will you please get the door? * He says to his wife before eating another fork full of rice *

Nichelle: Honey, I am. * I say to my husband before opening the front door *

Adam: Hello. * He says to Harry's wife *

Nichelle: Hi Adam, how are you? * I say to my husband's hairstylist *

Adam: Hi Mrs. Styles, I am doing well; how are you? * He says to Harry's wife *

Nichelle: I'm doing good, just taking care of a sick Harry. * I say to my husband's hairstylist *

Adam: I can tell. * He says to Harry's wife*

Harry: Hi Adam. * He says to his hairdresser *

Adam: Hi Harry, how are you feeling? * He asks his boss *

Harry: I'm feeling better right now but I'm still sick with the stomach bug.  * He says to his hairdresser, finishing his lunch and then drinking his Vernors *

Adam: Really? * He says to Harry*

Harry: Yes. * He says to his hairdresser before drinking some more ginger ale *

Adam: Harry, I think that you should stay home from the awards tonight, especially if you are still sick and just have your awards shipped to the house. * He says to Harry *

Harry: My wife said the same thing. * He says to his hairdresser *

Nichelle: I did but Harry is too stubborn to listen to me. * I say to my husband's hairstylist before grabbing the dishes off the table and putting them in the sink and then washing them *

Harry: Hey! * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: You know that I'm right. * I say to my husband *

Adam: Well, where can I set up my supplies so I can do both your hair and your wife's hair? * He asks Harry *

Harry: Um, you can set it up in the music room or the vanity in our bedroom. * He says to his hairdresser taking him upstairs to their master bedroom *

Adam: Wow, the master bedroom is huge. * He says walking into their bedroom and setting his supplies up on the double vanity *

Harry: I know. * He says to his hairdresser after drinking some more ginger ale *

Adam: I'm going to start with you since your wife is busy cleaning the kitchen. * He says to Harry before putting moisturizer in his hair *

Harry: That's fine. * He says putting his Vernors down and letting Adam put some moisturizer in his hair *

Adam: So, what will you both be wearing?  * He asks Harry before trimming his hair a bit and then blow drying it *

Harry: We are both going to wear Gucci. I'll be wearing a blue Gucci suit, and Nichelle is going to be wearing a blue glitter Gucci dress. * He says to his hairdresser *

Adam: Sounds nice. * He says to Harry before combining his hair and then re curling his hair *

While Adam is styling Harry's hair and his wife is drying the dishes and putting them away, someone rings the doorbell and then knocks.

Nichelle: Who is it now? * I say while walking to the door and answering it *

Harry Lambert: Hi, beautiful. * He says hugging Harry's wife and kissing both cheeks *

Nichelle: Hi, Harry. You're a bit early. * I say to his Stylist letting him come inside and then closing the door and locking it *

Harry Lambert: I know but you both must see the outfits and I must see how they fit on you and Harry. * He says hanging both garment bags on their coat stand *

Nichelle: Okay, Harry is upstairs in our bedroom with Adam. * I say to him walking up the steps and going to our bedroom with Harry following *

Adam: Hey Harry. * He says to Harry's stylist *

HL: Hey, Adam. How are you? * He says to Harry's hairstylist *

Adam: I'm doing well. How about you? * He says to Harry Lambert *

HL: I'm doing good. Thanks for asking. * He says to Adam *

Adam: No problem. * He says finishing Harry's hair *

Harry: Hey, you're early. * He says to his Stylist *

HL: I know but you and Nichelle need to try on the outfits so I can see how they fit and if I need to fix anything. * He says to Harry putting both garment bags on the bed and opening it *

Harry: Okay. * He says to his Stylist before taking his sweats off *

Nichelle: You look so sexy. * I say to my husband Harry while staring at his six-pack *

Harry: Hey. * He says putting his bathrobe on *

Nichelle: Well, you do. * I say to my husband blushing *

Adam: Nichelle, sit down. I must do your hair. * He says motioning Harry's wife to take a seat at the vanity *

Nichelle: Okay, I'm coming. * I say to Adam *

Adam: I'm going to try and touch up your nails as well. * He says to Harry's wife before putting moisturizer in her hair *

Nichelle: Okay, that's fine. * I say to Adam *