Sick With COVID

Request for TheOnlyFruitBasket

Nichelle's POV: It is November 30th,2023 and I have made it to my third trimester; I'm 35 weeks pregnant I believe, and I am feeling uncomfortable. My mom Anne took me shopping for baby clothes. It's been confirmed that we are going to have a baby girl and Harry is thrilled.

Harry's POV: So, I am going to be a father to a baby girl, and I have officially finished writing my new song that I was writing about my first child. My wife and I normally host a Christmas party at our place in Los Angeles; while I was in my music room with my band and talking about how I wanted my song to sound like, we got into an intense argument.

Mitch: I think that the chords for the bass guitar should sound like this. * He says playing the chords *

Harry: I don't agree, they should be simpler and softer, the chords you are playing are a bit loud. * He says to Mitch *

Mitch: So you, would want the chords to sound softer? * He asks *

Harry: Yes. The song has to be perfect because when My daughter is born, I want to play it for her. * He says to Mitch *

Mitch: To be honest the Chords for the Bass make me want to go to sleep. * he says to Harry *

Harry: Whatever, I like them. * he says to Mitch *

Ny Oh: Harry, I think that the chords should be a medium tempo. * She says to Harry *

Harry: No, No, No. * he says to Ny Oh *

Elin: What happened to letting us share our ideas? * She says to Harry with her hands on her hips *

Pauli: Seriously man. * He says to Harry *

Niji: I get that you want the song to sound perfect, but you should let us at least share our ideas for the song. * he says to Harry *

Sarah: I agree. * she says to Harry *

Harry: Listen, this is my song and I want it to sound a certain way, it's for my daughter and I want her to remember the song for a long time. * he says to Sarah *

Ny Oh: Come on, Harry. * She says to Harry getting irritated *

Harry: The song has to have the right flavor to it. * He says starting to get fed up *

Mitch: STOP, being such a diva. * He says getting upset *

Harry: What did you just say to me? * He says getting up from his chair with clinched fist like he was going to punch Mitch *

Ny Oh: Harry, calm down. * she says getting concerned *

Mitch: I just said, stop being such a diva. * he says to Harry getting in his face *

Harry: You need to get out of my face Mitch before I sock you. * He says clinching his fist tighter *

Pauli: Just get out of his face man. * He says to Mitch *

Harry: You have no, say in this Pauli! * he yells at Pauli *

Niji: Pauli, just stay out of it. Harry has a temper. * he says to Pauli *

Pauli: Sorry, for trying to de-escalate the situation. * He says to Niji *

Elin: Come on guys, calm down. * she says aloud *

Sarah: Mitch, sweetheart just back away. * She says to Mitch *

Harry: Call me a diva, one more time and I will punch you. * He says to Mitch *

Mitch: See what I mean, Harry is being a diva. * he says again *

Ny Oh: You shouldn't have said that, Mitch. * She says to him *

Harry: * Punches Mitch in the face *

Pauli: Harry! * He yells *

Sarah: What the fuck Harry! * She screams at him *

Mitch: You didn't just punch me in the face. * he says pushing his way out of Sarah's grip and Punching Harry back *

After Mitch punched Harry back, he officially comes unhinged and starts beating Mitch up causing his wife to rush to the music room waddling after hearing the commotion.

Nichelle: What the hell is going on! * I scream opening the door to the music room and seeing the altercation *

Harry: Mitch, you don't ever call me a Diva. * he says continuing to punch and kick Mitch *

Nichelle: Harry get off of him. * I say trying to pull him off of him and moving out of the way quickly before Harry elbowed my stomach *

Elin: HARRY THAT'S ENOUGH!  * she screams at him and finally pulls him off of Mitch *

Harry: DON'T EVER CALL ME A FUCKING DIVA EVER! * He screams at Mitch *

Nichelle: Harry, what the hell is wrong with you! * I scream at Harry *

Harry: Mitch called me a fucking diva. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Harry, you almost hit my stomach! I am carrying your daughter! * I scream at my husband *

Pauli: Nichelle, Nichelle. Calm down. You aren't supposed to get too stressed while you're pregnant because you don't want your baby girl to have any difficulties during your delivery. You are almost in full term. * He says trying to calm Harry's wife *

Ny Oh: Deep breaths, Nichelle. Calm down. * she says coaching Harry's wife *

Mitch: You know what, I'm out of here. * he says storming out of the music room and walking upstairs and storming out of the house *

Sarah: Mitch! * she calls and chases after him *

Niji: Way to go Harry, you broke up the band. * he says leaving *

Harry: You know what, GET OUT OF HERE! ALL OF YOU!   * He screams at everyone in the room *

Pauli: Okay, we're leaving. * he says packing up his things *

Elin: Goodbye Harry. * she says feeling furious *

Ny Oh: Remember, Deep breaths Nichelle. * she says before leaving as well *

Nichelle: Thank you, Ny Oh. * I say to her before she leaves *

Harry: Sarah. * He says to her *

Sarah: I'm not talking to you until you apologize to Mitch. I'm going to grab his things and leave. * she says to Harry livid *

Harry: But Sarah, I'm so. * he says getting cut off by Sarah *

Sarah: Save it and oh, Happy Holidays. * She says walking out with Mitch's things and leaving *

Harry: I'm sorry. * he mutters *

Nichelle: Harry, I can't believe you. * I say feeling upset and going back downstairs to the living room and sitting on the couch crying *

Harry: Ahhhhh. * He screams and punches the Pillows *

Nichelle: I can't believe that I saw Harry beat up Mitch. * I say feeling sad and crying *

TheOnlyFruitBasket there will be multiple parts to your request, I believe. I decided to work on the first part and publish it for you.