Sick With COVID (Part 9) [Request]

Request for: TheOnlyFruitBasket

Sarah: Yes, Mitch and I forgive you but promise us that it won't happen again.

Harry: I promise, and I mean it. * He says to Mitch and Sarah before grabbing his water and drinking some of it *

Mitch: Okay, by the way Nichelle asked Sarah and I if we would be Stacy's Godparents because we have known you since the start of your solo career and we said yes. * He says to Harry *

Harry: She did? * He asks Mitch and Sarah before grabbing the bowl that the nurse left next to him, just in case he threw up *

Sarah: Yes, Nichelle asked me if Mitch and I would be Stacy's Godparents and I spoke to my husband before we gave her an answer and it was a yes. Harry are you okay? * she says to Harry feeling anxious again *

Harry: Sarah, I'm just really nauseous. * He says holding his head over the bowl just in case he started vomiting *

Sarah: Try and drink some more water and see if that helps. * She says to Harry, sounding like a concerned mother who was concerned about her child even though Harry was just her friend and bandmate, thinking about her child *

Harry: How is Nichelle? * He asks Sarah and Mitch about his wife, wanting to know how she was *

Sarah: Well, Nichelle is okay now, but she has to see her OB/GYN after 3 PM. * She says to Harry trying to keep him calm and hoping that he wouldn't freak out *

Harry: Oh my god, is she okay; is the baby okay. Did she go into labor with Stacy? * He asks freaking out a little *

Mitch: Calm down Harry, try to breathe. You don't want to freak out until you go into a coughing fit which can cause an asthma attack. * He says to Harry trying to calm him down, so he doesn't have an asthma attack from having a coughing fit *

Harry: will you please tell me what happened to my wife? * He says to Sarah feeling like he was going to throw up again *

Sarah: Are you going to be, okay? * She asks her friend and bandmate seeing the look on his face knowing that he felt like he was going to throw up again *

Harry: Shit. * He curses before throwing up in the bowl that the nurse put next to him just in case, he needed it *

Sarah: Harry, you're going to be okay. * She says going to the side of Harry and rubbing his back while he threw up in the bowl and trying to keep him calm knowing that he has a phobia of throwing up *

Mitch: Should I get the nurse? * He asks his wife Sarah, waiting for her to answer and give him the okay to get the nurse *

Sarah: Yes, go get the nurse. Harry's bowl is getting full, and we might need another one. * She says to her husband Mitch still rubbing Harry's back as he continued to vomit in the bowl *

Mitch: Okay, I'll get the nurse. * He says walking into the hallway and flagging down one of the nurses that had been walking by Harry's room *

Nurse Martha: Yes, do you need anything? * She asks Mitch stopping at the door to Harry's hospital room with a clipboard in her hand *

Mitch: Can you get another bowl for Harry? He is throwing up again and his bowl is getting full. * He explains to Nurse Martha before going back into Harry's hospital room *

Nurse Martha: Yes, I can do that. I'll be back with another bowl, just put the full one back on the counter and I'll grab it and dispose of it. * She says to Mitch before going to the Material Manager to get another bowl *

Mitch: Thank you so much. * He says to nurse Martha walking back into Harry's hospital room sitting back in the chair he was sitting in next to his wife Sarah.

Sarah: Harry, are you finished? * She asks her bandmate and friend Harry before taking the bowl from under Harry's chin and putting it aside and handing him some Kleenex so, he can wipe his mouth and blow his nose and then discarding it *

Harry: Yes, I am finished. Can you hand me my water so, I can rinse my mouth out?  * He asks Sarah being grateful that Sarah was there to help him while he threw up since he had a phobia of vomiting and feeling glad that he was finished *

Sarah: Here you go. * She says handing Harry his water, so he can rinse his mouth out and try to get some rest so, he could start feeling better *

Harry: Thank you. * He says taking a sip of water and swishing it in his mouth before spitting in the bowl and getting comfortable on his back so, he can get some rest *

Nurse Martha: Here is another bowl. * She says putting the clean bowl on the side table and grabbing the full bowl so, it can be cleaned and disinfected and then getting Harry a fresh cup of water and pouring the cup out before throwing it away *

Mitch: Thank you so much nurse Martha. * He says the nurse before going back into Harry's hospital room *

Nurse Martha: You're welcome, I'll be back with a fresh cup of water for you Harry. * She says to him before walking out of Harry's hospital room *

Harry: Thank you. Now will you tell me what happened to wife and why she has to see her OB/GYN after 3 PM? * He asks Sarah wanting to know why his wife has to see her OB/GYN and if she were okay and then asking the nurse if she could get his wife because he really wanted to see her beautiful face *

Sarah: Well, Harry. At the same time you coded, and the doctors and nurses were trying to revive you, Nichelle started to panic a little and then she got really dizzy all of a sudden causing Gemma and Anne to help her sit back down on the chair that she was sitting on in the waiting room and then Gemma asked the nurse to check on her and see why it happened and then the nurse talked to Dr. Chase to see if he could look her over and find out the underlying cause of her dizziness. If that makes any sense. * She explains to Harry *

Harry: Wait, I coded?

Mitch: Yes.

Sarah: And then the doctors and the nurses had to revive you.

Harry: I want to see my wife.

Nurse Martha: Here is a fresh cup of water, do you need anything else?

Harry: Thank you and can you go get my wife Nichelle, I really want to see her.

Nurse Martha: I can try.

Harry: Thank you.

Nurse Martha: No problem.