Stomach Bug At The Awards ( Part 9 )

* No Pov's*

Nichelle: I am looking for something that will rehydrate him quickly. I was thinking about getting regular popsicles but I'm not sure if that would help or be the best option. * I say to the floor assistant *

Stella: Okay. I would recommend Pedialyte freezer pops because they are made to replenish any sodium and electrolytes that your husband has lost from vomiting and diarrhea. There is a variety pack and a regular pack and there are assorted flavors and the 16 Pack has more popsicles in it than the other package and so, I would recommend that you get the 16 Pack. * She says to her *

Nichelle: Thank you so much. * I say to her *

Stella: No problem. If you need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask one of the other floor staff to come and assist you. * She says before walking away to her next display to restock *

Nichelle: Okay, I will. * I say to her before looking at my list again and crossing off popsicles *
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nichelle: Okay, crackers are next. * I say finding the aisle in the store that has crackers and grabbing a couple of boxes *

Anne's POV: While I'm in LA at Fresco Community Market, I look in the aisle that isn't far away from the cracker aisle and see my daughter - in - Law Nichelle, looking at crackers and trying to decide which ones she should get.

Nichelle: Which brand should I get? * I say aloud to myself *

Anne: Hi, sweetheart. * She says to her daughter *

Nichelle: Hi, mom. How are you? * I say turning around and hugging my mother - in - law *

Anne: I'm great, I didn't think that I would be seeing you at the market. * She says hugging her daughter *

Nichelle: I wasn't expecting to see you either. * I say to my mom *

Anne: So, how is Harry feeling? * She asks her daughter *

Nichelle: He is okay now; he isn't throwing up anymore and he drank some water and then he went to sleep. He let me drive his car to the store. * I say to my mom *

Anne: Wait, Harry, let you drive his car? * She asks her daughter *

Nichelle: Yes, he did but was very adamant about me not crashing his car and not seeing any scratches or dents in his car. * I tell my mom *

Anne: Wow, he never lets anyone else drive his car. * She says sounding surprised *

Nichelle: I'm trying to figure out what crackers I should get for him. I like Ritz crackers but I'm not sure if he does. * I say to my mom*

Anne: Well to be honest I don't know what type of crackers he eats honestly but he does eat more fish than anything else. * She says to her daughter *

Nichelle: Well, I know that he is pescatarian and I don't want to get him anything that isn't allowed in his diet and I don't want to get him anything that is heavy on his stomach right now. * I say to my mom- in -law *

Anne: Well, I would say get him some multi grain crackers but then I don't want him to get sick from eating them if they are heavy on his stomach. * She says to her daughter *

Nichelle: I'll get some Ritz and saltine crackers. * I say grabbing both boxes*

Anne: Well, I'll let you get back to shopping. It was great to see you sweetie; I'll facetime you both later. * She says hugging her daughter in law and kisses her on the cheek *

Nichelle: Okay mom, love you. It was great seeing you as well. * I say hugging my mom in law back before looking at my list *

Anne: Talk to you later, sweetie. * She says waving bye at her daughter *