Sick With Covid (Part 10) [Request]

Request for TheOnlyFruitBasket

Harry's POV: Sarah just told me about what happened to my wife Nichelle and explained to me why she has to see her OB/GYN after 3 PM, apparently, I coded and had to be revived by the doctors and nurses which is really terrifying to me. The same time I coded and had to be revived my wife started panicking a little and then got really dizzy all of a sudden, I really hope that her and the baby are okay.

Nurse Martha: Hailey is it okay for Nichelle to go into her husband's hospital room and see him? Harry is asking to see his wife and I told him that I would try to get her so, Harry can see her, and I think that his wife would really like to see him. * She explains to Hailey, hoping that she would let her get Harry's wife so, he can see her *

Nurse Hailey: I am not sure if she should, she's 35 weeks pregnant and Harry has covid and is still contagious as long as the symptoms are present. He has to be symptom free and quarantined for ten days before he can be around anyone, he still has to social distance as well. * she says to Martha *

Nurse Martha: Okay, is there any way that Harry can see his wife? He really needs to know if she is okay or not because she got really dizzy while he coded and while you and the doctors revived him, I don't think that he would stop asking one of the other Nurses to get his wife so, he can see her and so, I think that Harry should be able to see his wife. * She says to Martha *

Nurse Hailey: Fine, you can go get his wife and escort her to her husband's hospital room but make sure she masks up and put some type of protective gear on before she goes into her husband's room but please keep an eye on her because she is 35 weeks and almost full term. *She says to Martha, hoping that Harry's wife doesn't get covid *

Nurse Martha: Okay, thank you. I'll make sure she does so. * She says to Hailey before going to the waiting room and getting Harry's wife and escorting her to her Husband Harry's Hospital room and helping her in the protective gear and making sure she had an n95 mask on.

~ In Harry's Hospital Room ~

Sarah: Would you like for Mitch and I to apologize to the rest of you band on your behalf or do you want to? * She asks Harry seeing Harry's wife waddle into his hospital room and seeing Harry's eyes light up with happiness being able to see his wife *

Harry: I'll do so, I'll make a video on my phone apologizing to the rest of my band. When I finish recording my video, I'll send it to Ny Oh on her phone and then she can play the video on her phone for everyone, but I want to talk to my wife a while. * He says to Sarah with a huge grin on his face *

Sarah: Okay, well. Mitch and I are going to go home and shower and spend time with our son Scout, we'll probably Facetime you later, Scout wants to see Uncle Styles probably. Get some rest Harry and get over Covid and Nichelle take it easy, okay. You need to stay calm and don't stress. Mitch and I might go to the mall and get baby Stacy some things. Talk to you both later. * She says to Harry and Nichelle before walking out of Harry's room and taking off the protective gear they were both wearing and disposing of it and removing their masks and sanitizing their hands and saying goodbye to the rest of the band before leaving the hospital and heading home *

Harry: Okay, see you both later. Hopefully, I can be discharged from the hospital soon and be on my way back home to rest and recover from COVID, hopefully the Christmas party will still be happening this year at our house in LA, and we can get the song completed. I'll try my best to be open to suggestions and I won't freak out. * he says to Mitch and Sarah *

Mitch: We hope so too and okay but remember you promised not to freak out and that you will be open to suggestions for the song when we meet each other in the music room at your house for a jam session. * He says to Harry waving goodbye to him followed by Sarah doing the same thing *
Harry: Hey, sweetheart. * He says to his wife Nichelle with a smile on his face being grateful that the nurses let him see his wife *

Nichelle: Hey, sunshine. How are you doing? * I say to my husband Harry being grateful that I was able to see my husband and talk to him for a while before I had to leave and go home to shower after and then get some rest but after I saw my OB/GYN *

Harry: I'm doing better but how are you? I heard about what happened to you when I coded and when the doctors and nurses were reviving me. * He says to his wife*

Nichelle: I'm doing okay, I guess that when I panicked that caused me to get really dizzy or it could have just been from low blood sugar, I honestly don't know but my OB/GYN will look me over and figure out why I got really dizzy. * I say to my husband Harry *

Harry: Maybe. They also managed to get my fever down to 98.7 degrees, so I shouldn't have a tough time resting. * He says to his wife Nichelle *

Nichelle: That's wonderful, I bought you bag with me because I wasn't sure if they were going to have you stay the night at the hospital, so they can keep their eye on you and make sure that you are ready to go. * I say to my husband Harry putting his bag down on the wall chair in his Hospital room *

Harry: Thanks, sweet pea. I have a question. * He says to his wife Nichelle remembering that he had to make his video to Apologize to the rest of his band *

Nichelle: No problem, Honey cakes. What is it do you want to ask me? * I say to my husband Harry, trying to figure out what he needed me to do *

Harry: Sweetie, do you think that you can hold my phone while I make my video to apologize to the rest of my band? * He asks his wife Nichelle *