Sick With COVID (Part 5) [Request]

Request For: TheOnlyFruitBasket

Anne's POV: After, I finally got my son Harry's tempt down to 99.0°F, I went downstairs to grab the things that my daughter -in-law wanted me to bring upstairs to her and also decided to fix her something to eat. With her being 35 weeks pregnant and almost in full term she needs all the help that she can get.

Nichelle: Hey mom, were you able to get Harry's temperature down? * I ask my mother -in-law *

Anne: Yes, I got his temperature down to 99.0°F. * She says to her daughter-in-law *

Nichelle: That's great. * I say to my mother -in-law feeling baby Stacy kick again inside of my stomach *

Anne: By the way, I brought up the things that you wanted me to bring up and made you something to eat. * She says putting everything down on the desk in the guest room that her daughter-in-law was sleeping in *

Nichelle: Thank you, mom, baby Stacy just kicked again inside of my stomach. * I say to my mother-in-law *

Anne: She did? * She asks her daughter *

Nichelle: Yes, Baby girl is ready to be born but it's only December and her estimated due date is January 9th,2024. * I say to my mom *

Anne: You never know, she might be born in December and or January, but you have to admit that baby Stacy would probably want to get out of your stomach and make her debut sooner, babies choose when they want to be born, I know from experience. * She says to her Daughter *

Nichelle: You're right. * I say to my mother *

While Nichelle and Anne are talking to each other, Harry starts to have a tough time breathing and starts to become short of breath causing Anne to rush to his room and try to get him to breath before rushing him to the hospital.

Harry: * Having a tough time breathing and becoming short of breath *

Anne: Harry, What's wrong? * she says starting to feel panicked *

Harry: I can't breathe and I'm short of breath. * He says gasping and wheezing at the same time *

Anne: Where is your inhaler? * she asks her son frantically *

Harry: It's * wheeze* in *wheeze* the * wheeze* bathroom. * He says wheezing and then gasping *

Anne: Okay. * She says rushing into the bathroom and grabbing her son's asthma inhaler and handing it to him immediately *

Nichelle: What's going on? * I shout from the guest room I am staying in *

Anne: Harry is having a tough time breathing and is short of breath; he is wheezing and gasping, and I just grabbed his inhaler. * she says to her daughter-in-law *

Harry: Inhaler. * he wheezes out *

Anne: Here you go sweetie. * she says to her son Harry *

Harry: * Grabs his inhaler from his mum and uses it *

Anne: Slow deep breaths. * she says to her son *

Nichelle: Is Harry, okay? * I ask my mother-in-law *

Anne: He is he's breathing. * She says to her daughter-in-law *

Nichelle: That's good. * I say taking a bite of my food that Anne made for me *

Harry: Wow, that was kind of scary. * He says to his mum *

Anne: I know but you did well, you didn't panic. * She says to her son Harry *

Nichelle: Harry, I'm going to video chat with you and that way we could still plan our Christmas Party and social distance at the same time; How does that sound? * I say to my husband *

Harry: That sounds good. * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: Alright, I'm sending you a link to our video chat. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Okay, let me get my laptop. * He says to his wife, getting out of bed slowly and grabbing his laptop before getting back in bed *

Nichelle: Honey, I finally came up with a middle name that flows well with our daughters name. * I say to my husband *

Harry: I would love to hear it. * He says to his wife *

Anne: I would love to hear it as well. * She says to her daughter *

Nichelle: Okay, so, her full name is going to be Stacy Leigh-Anne Styles. * I say to my mom and my husband *

Anne: Oh my goodness. Her name is beautiful. I love it. * She says to her daughter-in-law *

Harry: Oh my God, it's perfect; I really love it. * he says to his wife getting excited *

Nichelle: Thank you. I think that baby girl is going to really like her name. * I say to my husband *

Harry: You're welcome sweetheart. * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: Maybe we can do an ugly sweater themed Christmas Party. * I suggest to my husband Harry *

Harry: Or we can do a Vintage Christmas Party. * He says to his wife before coughing again followed by a headache *

Nichelle: Sweetheart, what's going on? * I ask my husband with concern in my voice seeing him grimace in pain on their video chat *

Harry: I have a headache now. * He says to his wife rubbing his temples *

Nichelle: Do you want to get some rest and then have another video chat later? * I ask my husband Harry *

Harry: Yes. I am seriously not feeling good and now my stomach is hurting really bad right now. * He says to his wife grimacing in pain again followed by vomiting *

Nichelle: Anne, Harry is throwing up again and he is getting it all over himself and the bed. * I say to my mother-in-law *

Anne: Okay, I'm coming. * she says to her daughter-in-law, rushing to Harry's bedroom, seeing all of the commotion *

Harry: * Violently throwing up again getting it all over himself and the bed followed by him grabbing his stomach *

Anne: Here is the bucket. * she says handing him the bucket before another round of throw up happened *

Harry: * Throwing up violently now *

Anne: You're okay sweetie, you're okay. * she says to her son Harry in a soothing voice *

Harry: * Still vomiting. *

Anne: Once you're done sweetheart, you are going to go and get cleaned up. * she says to her son Harry *

Harry: * Gives his mom a thumbs up to let her know that she understands before vomiting again *

Anne: Hopefully you stop violently vomiting soon, so, I don't have to rush you to the hospital. * She says to her son Harry *

Harry: Hopefully I do. * He says to his mum finally getting a break from throwing up *

Anne: Sweetie, you need to get cleaned up, so I can clean and disinfect the bed and the bedding. * She says to her son Harry grabbing some gloves, a trash bag and the cleaning stuff and the disinfectant *

Harry: Man I really HATE throwing up. * He says to his mum before getting up and walking to the bathroom with the bucket just in case he needed it again *

Anne: I understand. You have a phobia of throwing up. * She says to her son Harry before removing the bedding and putting it in the trash bag *