Stomach Bug at the awards (Part 3)

Nichelle's POV: After Harry showed me the rest of our house and gave me a copy of the keys to our house in Los Angeles, we went to bed. Harry only woke up two times, first to relieve himself and then to throw up.

Nichelle: Hey, sweetheart. * I say to my husband*

Harry: Hey. * He says rolling on his side to give his wife a kiss*

Nichelle: How are you feeling? * I ask *

Harry: A bit rough, my stomach still hurts. * He says rubbing his stomach*

Nichelle: Awe, sweetie. * I say kissing his cheek*

Harry: After my stomach calmed down after I threw up, I was able to sleep but it wasn't all that good of a sleep because while I was asleep my stomach started to hurt again. * He says to his wife with a sigh after *

Nichelle: Awe, Baby. I'm thinking that you have a stomach bug. * I say to him*

Harry: Probably. It's been going around, last time I talked to Louis; he said that his son Freddie got the bug. Then Liam's son Bear got it and then Ruby got it and so on. * He says rubbing his stomach again *

Nichelle: Well, looks like you'll be on the B.R.A.T diet. * I say getting out of bed to handle my business in the bathroom *

Harry: Well, looks like I won't be going for a jog this morning, especially if I am sick. * he says to himself, getting up and going downstairs to the living room and lying on the sectional with his blanket and a pillow in the living room *

Nichelle's Pov: After, I made our bed, I went downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast going.

Harry: Morning. * he says going to kiss his wife *

Nichelle: Morning. * I say kissing my husband's cheek. *

Harry: Can I just have banana slices and some hot tea? * he says going into the cabinet getting a glass and getting some water from the fridge *

Nichelle: Of course sweetie, I grabbed the Stomach Ease tea from our house in London before we left for tour, and I can make it for you. * I say going into my purse and pulling the box out *

Harry: Oh yeah, I forgot we had that. * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: It's good until 2026. So, I can make you that. * I say filling up the kettle and putting it on the stove to get it to boil *

Harry: Okay, I'm going to go lay back down in the living room. * he says taking his cup of water with him and putting it on a coaster *

Nichelle: Okay baby. I'll let you know when I finish slicing your banana and when your tea is done. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Okay. * He says to his wife *

- The phone rings -

H: Hello. * He says on the phone *

A: Hey, sweetheart. Did I wake you? * She says on the phone*

H: No, not really but I was on my way to drifting off. * He says on the phone before sitting up*

A: Baby, you sound like something is wrong? * She says to her son *

H: Hang on, Mum. I need a minute. * He says putting the phone face down on the coffee table and then rushing to the bathroom*

A: Okay. * She says on the phone *

H: Not again. * He says to himself before throwing up again *

Nichelle: Honey, is everything okay? * I ask hearing the commotion in the living room bathroom*