Sick With An RTI (Part 6)

Nichelle 's POV: Harry and I are currently cuddling with each other watching the movie Love Actually together, when we are in the middle of the movie; I noticed that my husband had fallen asleep again and so, I watched the rest of the movie by myself.

Harry: * Snoring*

Nichelle: Awe, poor guy. He feels so bad and is so tired. * I say noticing that Harry has fallen asleep in the middle of the movie*

Harry: * Snoring *

Grayson: Hey, how is he? * He asked Nichelle about Harry*

Nichelle: He is okay but still feels bad, he was throwing up mucus earlier and then he had another asthma attack, but his head stopped hurting and yeah, he fell asleep in the middle of the movie Love Actually. * I say to his manager while I mess with his beautiful curls *

Grayson: Okay, so, do we need to call Dr. Elsa again?

Nichelle: I don't think so, but I'll keep you updated. * I say to his manager *

Grayson: Thank you. * He says leaving our hotel room*

Nichelle: No problem. * I say closing the door to our hotel room*

Harry: * sneezing *

Nichelle: Bless you.

Harry: Thank you. How long was I out? * He asked his wife *

Nichelle: Probably like an hour or two, maybe three. * I say to my husband *

Harry: I was asleep for that long? * He asked his wife. *

Nichelle: Yeah. * I reply to Harry *

Harry: Wow, I still need to take a shower. * He says getting up from bed and grabbing his things so he can take a shower himself and putting his clothes out one the bed. *

Nichelle: Hopefully, the shower helps. * I say kissing his lips *

Harry: Babe, you're going to get sick after me, if you don't social distance. * I say to her after accepting her kiss *

Nichelle: How many times have I told you that I don't care if I get sick?

Harry: I don't know. Ten times?

Nichelle: I have told you multiple times that I don't care if I get sick after you, I will always take care of you when you're sick. * I say to him with my hands on my hips *

Harry: Awe, sweetheart. * He says blushing a little *

Nichelle: You packed the pajamas I brought you for our one-year anniversary. * I say looking at the clothes that he set out on the bed *

Harry: Yes, I did. * He says before closing the door to the bathroom *

Nichelle: Awe sweetheart. * I say smiling non-stop *

Harry: Talk to you when I get out of the shower. * He says closing the door after saying that. *

Nichelle: Okay, I'll miss you. * I say *

Harry: I'll miss you too. * He shouts from the bathroom, regretting it later *

Nichelle's POV: While my husband is taking his shower, I pick up the phone and ask for room service; so Harry and I could have some lunch brought to our room.

Nichelle: Sweetie? * I shout from the other side of the door to the bathroom *

Harry: Yes. * He replies opening the door slightly to see what I wanted *

Nichelle: What would you like for lunch? I am ordering room service. * I say looking at him and looking at how hot he is when he is wet making me want to do it (have sex) *

Harry: Can I have some soup and tea? * He asks me*

Nichelle: Is it your throat again? * I ask *

Harry: Yes. * He says clearing his throat again*

Nichelle: Okay, what type of
soup do you eat honey. * I ask. *

Harry: Mostly soups, with veggies and seafood, remember I am pescatarian. * He says before grabbing the hair dryer *

Nichelle: I know sweetheart. * I say before talking on the phone again *

Harry: If they have Clam Chowder or creamy cherry tomato soup, I'll have that for lunch and I'll have some eucalyptus or Echinacea tea with honey and lemon. I really want to get to feeling better. * He says before closing the door *
Nichelle: Okay, honey. * I say to Harry*

Receptionist: what type of food would you like to have delivered to your room?

Nichelle: Sorry about that; Can I have a Ham and cheese sandwich with some baked barbecue chips but if you don't have that can I have low sodium chips and for my drink can I have some sweetened iced tea with lemon? * I say on the phone*

Receptionist: Okay, would you like for us to grill your sandwich on whole wheat bread?

Nichelle: Yes, and for my husband Harry, can he have some clam chowder with a roll and some Eucalyptus tea with honey and lemon? He has an RTI, and his throat has been bothering him all day. * I say to the receptionist *

Receptionist: Of course, what is your hotel room number; so we can deliver it to the right room?

Nichelle: Are room number is 225 and we are on the second floor. * I say to the person on the phone *

Receptionist: Thank you for the info and we will get right on it.

Nichelle: No problem. * I reply*

Receptionist: Have a wonderful day.

Nichelle: You as well.

Receptionist: Thank you. Bye.

Nichelle: Bye. * I say getting off the phone and hanging up *

Harry: Did you get me some Clam Chowder or creamy cherry tomato soup? * He says walking out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist *

Nichelle: I got you some Clam Chowder with eucalyptus tea. * I say getting the feels again, seeing my husband with a towel wrapped around his waist and seeing him stomach*

Harry: Okay. * He says turning around and seeing the look on my face *

Nichelle: Man you look so sexy. * I say aloud not noticing that he heard me *

Harry: Well, thanks. * He says snapping me out of my trance*

Nichelle: Whoa, what happened? * I say finally*

Harry: You were in a trance, and you said that I looked sexy. * He says to me *

Nichelle: I said that aloud? * I ask him before blushing *

Harry: Yes, you did. * He says looking at Me and then laughing *
Nichelle: Harry, stop. * I say blushing again and then play hitting him *

Harry: Hey, be nice. * He says play hitting me back*

Nichelle: Harry. * I say chasing after him *

Harry: Time out, let me catch my breath and put some clothes on; my towel is sliding down my waist. * He says holding on his towel before it fell off his waist *

Nichelle: Fine but this isn't over. * I say to him *

Harry: Okay. * He says grabbing his boxers to put them on in the bathroom *

Nichelle: Honey, you could put them on in front of the couch and I won't see your, you know what. * I say to him *

Harry: I Could but I am not going to. * He says going in the bathroom to put his boxers on *