Sick With COVID (Part 3) [Request]

Request for: TheOnlyFruitBasket

Harry's POV: After, I finally stopped throwing up; I took an at home Covid test to see if I was positive for Covid. I swabbed both nostrils and put them in the container that came with the test and waited for 15 minutes to get the results, I also put the app on my phone.

Nichelle: Hi, baby girl it's momma. I am so excited to meet you, daddy and I are going to protect you and take care of you and watch you grow, and you'll meet grandma and your aunts and uncles Stacy. * I say to my stomach followed by rubbing it *

Harry: Sweetheart. * He says walking midway down the steps to the living room *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say standing at the bottom of the steps *

Harry: Sweetie, I took that at home covid test, and I tested positive for covid, and I have to social distance and quarantine and so, you might have to sleep on the sectional because we can't be close to each other because I'm contagious and I don't want you to get sick and I don't want you to have any complications delivering our baby girl. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Or I can sleep in one of the guests rooms in our house. * I say to my Husband *

Harry: Okay, you also can't share the bathroom with me and so, you would have to use a different bathroom. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Harry, there is a bathroom in the guest room, remember you told me that there were extra rooms in our house. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Oh yeah, I forgot that I told you. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: I'm going to call mom and ask her to take care of you while you're sick since I can't do so and because I am almost in full term with our daughter.  * I say to my husband *

Harry: Okay, I'm going to go lay back down, I'm not hungry at all. * He says sluggishly walking back to their bedroom and climbing back in bed *

Nichelle: Okay, sweetheart. I'm going to call mom and ask her if she can come by as soon as possible. * I say to my Husband *

Harry: Okay. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Honey, do you think that you could put my things in the bathroom in the guest room that I'll be sleeping in? * I ask my husband Harry *

Harry: Yes. * he says grabbing his wife's things that were in their master bedroom bathroom and walking to the guest room his wife would be staying in and putting her this in the guest bathroom that was in the guest room *

Nichelle: Call my mother-in-law. * I say to my watch *

Siri: Calling Anne Twist. * The phone says *

• Phone Conversation •

Anne: It's my daughter. * she says to herself aloud before answering her phone *

A: Hello.

N: Hi, mom.

A: Hi, darling. How are you doing?

N: I'm doing okay, just waiting for Baby Stacy to be born.

A: How far along are you?

N: 35 weeks.

A: Oh my goodness, is baby Stacy head down yet?

N: I think so.

A: So are you and Harry throwing the Christmas party at your house this year?

N: Yes, we are. We were actually planning it and passing along our ideas for the theme of the party this year with each other, until he rushed to the bathroom throwing up.

A: Oh my god, is he okay?

N: Well, Harry is sick, and I was calling you to see if you could come over to our house and stay for a while and take care of him because I can't and I'm almost in full term.

A: Sure, what is he sick with?

N: That's the hard part, you see; Harry tested positive for Covid.

A: Wait, Harry has Covid?

N: Yes, and he told me that he has to Social Distance and quarantine. He is hot with fever, he has a headache, his stomach hurts, he has body aches, chills, no appetite, a runny nose, he is congested, has a cough and is sneezing; plus he's throwing up as well.

A: Oh my God, he definitely has Covid.

N: So, do you think that you could come over and take care of him for a while. I can get the other guest room at our house ready for you. * I say feeling baby Stacy kick in my stomach all of a sudden *

A: You don't have to ask me twice, just let me pack my bag and I'll be on my way.

N: Thank you, Baby Stacy just kicked.

A: Oh my goodness. * she says smiling *

N: Baby Stacy might be a soccer player. She can really kick.

A: You never know, I'm going to start packing my bag and then I'll be on my way.

N: Okay. Thank you so much mom.

A: No problem.

N: See you soon.

A: Yes, see you soon.

N: I love you.

A: I love you too sweetie.

N: Bye

A: Bye

• End of phone conversation •

Nichelle: Honey. * I yell from the bottom of the stairs *

Harry: Yes. * he says from the top of the stairs *

Nichelle: Mom is packing her bag and will be here soon. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Okay. * he says to his wife before grabbing at his stomach and walking back to the bedroom before climbing in bed with a bucket next to him if he throws up again *

Nichelle's POV: While I was working on my book, the doorbell rings letting me know that someone was at the front door of our house and so, I asked my Amazon Assistant to show me the front door and my ring doorbell camera did so. Harry and I got a Ring doorbell so, we would be able to see who was at our door and we also had a security system installed at our house in Los Angeles like we have one installed at our house in London.

Harry: * Groans *

Nichelle: Who is it? * I say into the microphone to our Ring doorbell and then disarm the security system *

Anne: It's mom. * She says into the camera *

Nichelle: Come in. * I say into the microphone followed by the Ring doorbell unlocking the door and me punching in the last few numbers of the security alarm and disarming the alarm *

Anne: Hi, sweetheart. Oh my gosh you're glowing. * she says to her Daughter-in-law *

Nichelle: Hey, mom. * I say hugging her as best as I can with my belly being so big *

Anne: Sweetheart, are you and Harry hosting a Christmas Party at your house this year? * she asks her Daughter-in-law *

Nichelle: Yes, We were actually planning our party and passing theme ideas with each other for our party this year when he started vomiting. * I say to my mother-in-law *

Anne: Where is Harry by the way? * She asks her daughter-in-law *

Nichelle: He is upstairs in bed, sleeping. * I say to my mother-in-law *

Anne: Okay. * She says to Nichelle *

Nichelle: I can go wake him up. * I say to Anne *

Anne: No, don't wake him up. I can take my bag to the guest room. * She says to Nichelle *

Nichelle: Okay. * I say to Anne *

Anne: Will, I be staying in the guest room, next to you and Harry's bedroom? * She asks Nichelle *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say going back to the sectional and sitting down *