Sick With A Cold (Part 12)

Nichelle's Pov: Harry and I just left the restaurant and headed to the Tatoo parlor where we were getting our matching tattoos, before we left, we ran into Gemma and her boyfriend Marco and talked for a while. Gemma also gave me the rest of her Tylenol for my cramps; they are so bad right now and I feel like crap.

Harry: How are you doing sweetheart? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: To be honest, I am not doing well. My cramps are so bad that I honestly feel like punching someone or something. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Well, that makes me nervous. He says remembering what happened last time *

Nichelle: As long as you don't do something stupid that makes me want to punch you, you're safe. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Feisty, I like it. * He says to his wife, biting his bottom lip after saying that *

Nichelle: Damn it Harry, not that sexy lip bite again. * I say to my husband feeling shivers run down my spine *

Harry: You know you like it. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Down boy. * I say to my husband getting the thought of having intercourse with him *

Harry: Here we are, we are finally at the tattoo parlor. * He says parking his car and then going into his Gucci bag and grabbing the Tylenol daytime cold and flu medicine and then taking two capsules with some water and then putting it back in his Gucci bag *

Nichelle: Did you just take another dose of Tylenol cold and flu? * I ask my husband *

Harry: Yes, like I'm supposed to. I have to take two capsules every four hours just like the bottle says to. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Okay, sweet pea. * I say to my husband while I am getting out of his car *

Receptionist: Welcome to Generation8Tattoos, my name is Hannah. How may I help you? * She says to Harry *

Harry: My wife and I are here to get matching heart tattoos with our initials in it on our wrist. * He says to the receptionist *

Hannah: Okay. * She says to Harry *

Nichelle: Is there a restroom, I can use? I ask the receptionist *

Hannah: Yes, there is, The restroom is in the back first door on the right and that is the Ladies room. * She says to Harry's wife *

Nichelle: Thank you. * I say to the receptionist, before making my way to the Ladies room *

Hannah: You're welcome. * She says to Harry's wife *

While Harry's wife is in the Ladies room, the artist that does his tattoos walks up to him and starts to catch up with him.

David: Hey, what's up Harry? * He says walking up to his friend Harry and catching up with him while he waits for his wife to get out of the restroom *

Harry: Hey David, how are you? * He asks his friend and tattoo artist *

David: I'm good. How about you? * He asks his friend Harry *

Harry: I'm doing good, just fighting a cold. * He says to his friend David *

David: man, I hope that you feel better. Are you here to get a new tattoo? * He says to his friend Harry *

Harry: Yes, I am actually. * He says to his friend and tattoo artist *

David: Where are you getting it this time? * he asks his friend Harry *

Harry: On my left wrist this time. * he says to his tattoo artist and friend David *

David: Okay. I have a question. * He says to his friend Harry *