Chapter 15.

"Ryu~ Can we go to the bathroom?", Yuna whined as she sat in the middle seat in the car.

"No.", the driver responded , leaning on her hand propped on the door.

"I will actually piss my pants.", the blonde pouted in the rear view mirror which Ryujin ignored.

"Then piss in your pants."

"NO.", Yeji yelled.

"You are not peeing in my car and Ryu... I also need to pee.", she pointed at Yuna before turning over to the driver, pleading for them to pull over at the next gas station.

"I need to pee too.", Chaeryeong said, gripping onto the door.

"Me too", Lia also spoke up.

"Fucking-- fine.", Ryujin sighed out as she pulled into the upcoming station.

They had been driving for 3 hours, Ryujin made sure that everyone went to the bathroom before they left but Yuna had the bright idea to hand everyone a giant bottle of soda as they began driving.

As soon as the car stopped in the parking lot, everyone bolted out of the car and into the bathroom.

Ryujin giggled to herself and left the car. She sat on the hood of the car and took out a cigarette, placing it between her lips. The driver put a hand behind her head to cushion herself from the hard exterior of the car.

The sky felt like it stretched forever, clouds moved with the wind, creating beautiful images in the blue background.

Yeji finished washing her hands and walked back to the car to see Ryujin laying on the hood. Typically, she would yell at the disrespect Ryujin had for her belongings but instead she sat beside the driver.

"The weather is nice today", Yeji started small talking. Ryujin faced the cat eyed woman and smiled.

"It is."

Yeji reached over for Ryujin's cigarette and took a puff. The nicotine quickly took effect, making her feel lighter. She thought that she was going to float into the sky. As if she was on autopilot, her fingers lingered along the hood of the car and made its way to Yeji's hand. The CEO promptly looked at her hand, as soon as she held her hand tighter.

"Are you guys SMOKING?!", Lia yelled when they reached the car. Ryujin pulled her hand away and hopped off the car.

"She's smoking, not me. I don't know what you're on about.", Ryujin explained herself while pointing at the smoker. Yeji's mouth gapped in shock that she was the one to take the blame.

After putting out the cigarette, she hopped back into the car and turned on the radio. Everyone except Ryujin sung along with the song, Yuna consistently singing off pitch as she was deeply immersed in the song. Yeji couldn't hold back her laughter as she saw the driver shaking her head.

-

-

-

They drove for another 2 hours until they finally arrived in the driveway of the lakehouse.

Yuna, Lia and Chaeryeong ran into the house first with their bladders full of soda. Ryujin and Yeji stayed back to take the luggage into the house.

The dark haired woman lifted some of the luggage up the stairs, panting from the heavy weight as the result of Chaeryeong's over packing. She soon realised a missing presence, she quickly turned around to see Yeji struggling to carry Lia's huge designer suitcase up the stairs. Ryujin quietly laughed before walking back down the stairs to help the CEO.

"Lia said she packed light.", Yeji said, heaving on top of the suitcase. Ryujin picked up the luggage and placed it on her shoulder and made her way up the stairs.