Chapter 50.

"What the fuck, Karina took her?!"

"Where did she take her?!"

"Did she hurt Yeji?!"

Ryujin sat there staring at the wall blankly. There was no coherent thoughts, there was no sadness. She was in disbelief. No. She knew that Karina had planned this all along. It was too good to be true that Karina would leave her alone. She should've killed her right there in the condo. Shouldn't have granted her mercy, should've left her there to burn.

But it was too late to dwell in past mistakes. She had to save Yeji. Before she gets hurt.

The former hitman picked herself off the ground and walked into her dressing room, ignoring the questions being yelled at her. She couldn't hear them, the voices in her head was in chaos. There were voices telling her that this was what she deserved while the other voices came up with ways to slaughter that pathetic woman that stole the love of her life.

Ryujin swung the door open with such force that shook the whole room. She reached into the drawer to take out her thigh sheath that held her knife. After attaching it to her thigh, she took the second knife and sheathed it in her back pocket. In the back of her mind, she knew that something would go wrong that day so we came prepared.

Her arms slammed into the dresser as she stared at herself through the mirror. All she saw in her eyes was an unstoppable raging fire, bringing back the monster that she locked away. Before she threw off her blazer and vest, she took her vows and shoved it into her pants pocket as she unbuttoned her collar and loosened her tie. Today's the day she'd eliminate Karina for good. Something she should've done a long time ago.

As she was about to begin her search to find Yeji, her phone vibrated in her pant's pocket.

XXX:
Exclusive Contract for the Infamous Hitman of Seoul:

Name: 황예지 (Hwang Yeji)
Occupation: Former CEO, Ryujin's soon to be wife.
Age: 25
Appearance: Sharp eyes, bruised lips, unconscious, wearing a bloodied wedding dress.
Reward: Come and find out.
Extra Note: You know where to go. Bring your knives, baby.

Ryujin gritted her teeth as she clenched her phone tightly and threw it into the hallway. She picked up her keys from the dresser and stormed out of the room.

A new sense of anger and rage filled her body as she ran down the hallway.

"Ryu.", Yuna called out.

She quickly turned around with her hand on the doorknob.

"Bring hell fire and save Yeji.", Yuna yelled out with tears ruining her makeup.

"You can bet your ass I will.", Ryujin nodded before heading out.
-

-

-
Fuck the road rules. Fuck everything. Fuck the universe for making me believe that I could live peacefully with Yeji.

She sped through the roads, finding shortcuts to get to Yeji as soon as possible. Ryujin mentally thanked her lover for buying her such a fast and powerful bike as she swerved past cars.

Her mind was blurry, she stopped herself from imagining all the heinous things that Karina could be doing to her right now. What if I get there too late? What if Yeji is dead?! No, I have to get there. I need the save her. Ryujin creased her eyebrows as she focused on the road.

She drove past their apartment, the place that she always dropped Yeji off after work, where she watched movies, where she fell asleep and woke up with her by her side. The cafe, where she first saw Yeji, where she heard her addictive laughter... Where she fell in love.