Chapter 25.

Warning: Slight SH themes.

A week after Yeji gave the keys to Yuna, she moved into the luxury apartment. Ryujin and Yeji helped move her belongs into their designated rooms, as for Lia and Chaeryeong, they got the hot tub running and hopped in without pay mind to the others.

They spent the night with the bubbles, drinking champagne and eating cheese beneath the shimmering night sky. Each person took turns telling stories of their eventful youth, Ryujin sugar coated her stories, leaving out all the deviant behaviour she had.

As the night grew darker, Lia and Chaeryeong decided to stay at Yuna's apartment overnight because intoxicated Yuna announced that she was scared to sleep alone. Ryujin and Yeji headed back to the CEO's apartment for their well deserved rest.
-

-

-
When they arrived to the apartment, Yeji immediately threw herself onto the couch.

"Fuck, I'm tired.", the CEO mumbled into the cushion.

"You need to shower.", Ryujin reminded the woman, taking off her shoes and placing it beside the door. She heard a groan from the couch but no movement. "Yeji... go shower."

"I don't want to. I'm already clean from the hot tub.", Yeji argued back as she held a pillow tight to her body.

Ryujin rolled her backs back into her head and walked towards her lover. She aggressively scooped her up, earning a yelp.

Ryujin sniffed the CEO's neck,"You're definitely clean. You are covered in YuChaeLia germs."

Yeji crossed her arms and pouted as her lover carried her to the bedroom. Ryujin threw her onto the bed, making her bounce on the mattress. She walked into the closet and picked out Yeji's essential undergarments and silk pyjamas and chucked it at her face. "Shower. Now."

The cat eyed woman swatted the clothing off her face and pushed herself off the bed, sending her iconic glare at Ryujin. The latter was unfazed with the adorable action so she just gave her a little wave.

"I hate you.", Yeji huffed before picking up her clothes and walked into the bathroom.

Ryujin chuckled to herself and grabbed some clothing to wear. She walked into the second bathroom and freshened up.
-

-

-
Yeji must've taken an hour because as she came out of the bathroom, Ryujin was seated on the couch with an abundance of snacks scattered on the table. She held the remote above her head, signalling that they are watching a movie tonight.

She squealed and ran over to Ryujin, falling into her arms.

"What are we watching?", the cat eyed woman asked while ripping open a bag of chips.

"That is up for you to decide, my love.", Ryujin handed the remote to her and stole her bag of chips.

Yeji scrolled through the streaming services, scanning for the perfect movie to watch.

After a few minutes, she settled on a movie. 'Everything Everywhere All At Once.'

"Have you seen this movie yet?", Yeji asked as she opened a can of tea.

"I don't watch movies, I rather read.", Ryujin answered, stealing a sip from Yeji.

"Shin Ryujin. There is more than enough snacks and drinks for the both of us. Stop stealing from me.", the orange haired woman said in annoyance.

Ryujin laughed, "I just want more of you, even if it means I steal your stuff."

Yeji couldn't stay mad at her so she started the movie.