Chapter 36.

"Ryujin, where are you?!", Yeji pulled her knees towards her. She refused to cry, she held onto hope that Ryujin didn't run away.

Couple minutes passed and still no signs of her. The thought of Ryujin leaving her again dripped into her mind like a leaking tap, slowly drowning her in sorrow.

A familiar set of shoes stood in front of her, "Ma'am, are you okay? Why are you sitting down there like that?"

Yeji whipped her head up to her favourite husky voice, she stood up and pulled her in for a kiss.

Ryujin pulled away, dumbfounded, "What was that for?"

"I thought you left.", the CEO dropped her head onto her shoulder.

The other laughed in response, "You're my favourite idiot, how could I leave you again."

"Where did you go?"

Ryujin pointed to a car down the parking lot, "This guy had a problem with his engine so I offered to help him."

Yeji pulled back and lightly punched her in the arm, Ryujin took a step back placed her hand on the aching area. "Ouch?"

"Don't you dare pull something like that again. Do you know how much I panicked?! You're so annoying!! I hate you so much, I want to break up with you cause you're so mean. I can't even with you right now.", Yeji threw a tantrum with her little stomps.

"Oh, you adorable little idiot.", Ryujin pulled her in for another kiss, longer than the last.

"... I'm taller than you.", Yeji giggled with their foreheads connected. She felt the other's forehead crinkle on hers.

"Such a low blow.", the shorter mumbled.

"The cutest midget."

"Yej, if you call me short one more time. I wi—"

A voice called out from behind, "You'll what?!"

The couple turned around to the three girls walking towards them.

"What are you guys doing here?", Yeji asked, taking a step back.

"We need to buy some drinks and ice. You disgustingly beautiful people can go get the fire started.", Yuna pointed at both of them while the other couple hopped into the car.

As Yuna opened the car door, Yeji's eyes widened. "Hold on, how do we start a fire?!"

The car sped off before she could get an answer, leaving the cat eyed woman standing in the parking lot confused.

"These bitches.. Ryu, do you know how to start a fir—", she looked around and realised that she was talking to herself.

"RYU?!", Yeji yelled out. She saw her walking off into the woods... leaving her behind... again.

"I'm so gonna kill her.", she cursed under her breath as she ran to Ryujin.
-

-

-
"Is that my shirt?!", Ryujin asked as she stepped on broken tree branches.

"You like it?", Yeji playfully answered, straightening out her shirt.

"..."

"Do you not like it on me?!"

"..."

"Ryu?"

"..."

"Fine, I guess you don't like it on me.", Yeji pouted and walked past Ryujin.

"All my clothes look better on you, my love."

Yeji spun around on her heels with the most shocked expression on her face.