Chapter 48.

Leaving Jeju Island with a new label for their relationship was a totally new experience that Ryujin never felt before. With her fingers intertwined with Yeji's hand, the shine of the diamonds gave her so much euphoria, she felt like she was trapped in a dream that she never wanted to wake up from.

Her head was floating in the clouds, nothing could drag her down. The only way she could go was up. Yeji's eyes grew wary so she leaned onto her shoulder. Ryujin's heart was performing countless backflips as she tried holding herself back from screaming with joy.

Yeji woke up to the plane landing on the strip, she rubbed her eyes to see Ryujin smiling like an idiot.

"What? Did I drool on you?", she asked half asleep while wiping her mouth.

"No, I'm just happy to see you.", Ryujin held Yeji's cheek. "And we are going home as fiancées."

The cat eyed woman grinned with her dimple as she pulled her fiancée in for a kiss.
-

-

-
They rolled their luggage out of the terminal, the airport was full of people scattered around. But they felt as if they were the only people there.

That was until they heard yells as some people came running towards them.

Yeji squinted at the people running towards them, "Is that th—"

Before they could comprehend what was going on, Ryujin was tackled to the floor.

"Ryu~", the tall girl squealed out as she smothered her in kisses.

Ryujin flipped Yuna off of her and rolled her eyes, "We've only been gone for a weekend."

Yuna pouted as she got up. She walked over to Yeji and gave her a hug as the other couple made their way to them.

"How was the trip guys?", Lia smiled as she hugged both of them.

"Well...", Yeji raised the back of her had to some them the bright stones wrapped around her finger.

All three of the girls eyes widen at the sight of the engagement ring. Lia grabbed her hand aggressively to examine it further.

"Does this mean...", she looked at both the girls.

Ryujin grinned as she nodded.

"Holy shit, you guys are getting married?!?", Chaeryeong exclaimed with her hand covering her mouth.

"Yep.", Yeji replied and took Ryujin's hand. "We are engaged now."

"Ahh!! I'm getting a new sister.", Yuna screamed out as she pushed Ryujin aside to give Yeji a really tight hug.

"Rat.", Ryujin mumbled under her breath.
-

-

-
Chaeryeong focused on the road even though Lia made it difficult for her to concentrate with her hand squeezing her thigh. Yeji sat in the middle with the Shin sisters on either side of her.

"How was the trip?", Lia asked while turning back to see Yeji leaning on her fiancées shoulder.

"It was perhaps the best trip of my life.", the cat eyed woman giggled to herself as she held her hand.

"I know that look. You got some, right?", the shorter girl moved her eyebrows with a mischievous smile.

Yeji's eyes widened, "I- I don't know what you on about."

Lia switched her glance to Ryujin who in turn looked out the window. "Ryu..."

"Don't know what you're insinuating..", she answered without paying attention to her smile.