To Those You Love

Fuming the entire day, James was still on the lookout for Maddy. How could he or Gordon break this to the rest of the crew? They needed to solve this and they needed to solve this now. Her clock was ticking, and it was ticking away fast. Realizing he needed to cool his head down, he headed back to the sheds to take a quick nap before his next delivery. Though, as he approached the turntable, he saw that the back of the sheds were in complete disarray. Beds completely disheveled, nightstands on their sides, with some of them broken.

"What the hell..?" he muttered to himself, stepping inside the sheds to get a closer look. "What happened in here..?"

   Taking a moment to at least set his own area right, James whistled to himself to combat the silence, but something in his mind was on edge. Something didn't feel quite right to him.

"Ugh.."

   Shuddering, James just continued to pick up the back of the sheds. But, sooner or later, he heard the roof creak, as if something was on top of it. Beads of sweat began to form on his forehead out of sheer anxiety. He didn't like this one bit, especially since it meant he'd have to nap else where. 

"There..all do-"

   He was cut off by something jumping down from the roof outside, but before he could turn to look and see what it was, something sped toward him, knocking him to the ground  with such force, he bashed the back of his head against her own bedframe before hitting the ground. 

"MOTHER FU-" he began, until the entity had him pinned down, unable to move. Once he stopped seeing double, James could hardly get a good look at what was on top of him.

"Hey..nononono, hey..you gotta snap out of it..c'mon!" he cried out, but to no avail. James watched the creature raise her hand, just as it did with Thomas. He jerked his head to the side, trying to shield his pretty face against whatever would happen..though, after about ten seconds of nothing, James cracked open an eye, only to be met with her sharp fingers mere centimeters from his face. Squinting to get the best of a look he could, James saw her expression. He couldn't pin down quite what it was, but as he tried figuring it out, the blinding lights the creature had for eyes flickered. It opened its mouth, crying out undecipherable noise, its hand trembling, as if it didn't want to harm James.

"What the..?"

   He watched as her face contorted into one of fear, its mouth opening once more. And this time, he understood it. Barely, but he understood it. 

"H̸̢̺̅̾͌͐̅e̸̪͛̒̾͐͛̍̉ͅļ̷̗̔̀p̵̖̩̜͎̊̅͌͜͠ͅ ̷̧̨̹̟̳͓̳͑͝ṁ̶̡͔̙̱͂́̕͜͜ẹ̸̞̼̪̗̇͛́̿͊̋̕̕͜."

"H̶̻͔̻̘̜̮͚̰̤͎̑̀͋̿̈́͛̒̎̄̌̋̕ę̶̗̖̘̰̙̼̻͕̗̜̙̙̈́̏̽̈́ļ̵̪͕͇̤̣̱̗̖̮̃́̓̈́̇̀̃͋̈́͘͝ͅͅp̷̢̢̻͚͚͙̦̝̟͇͔͚̍́̈́̓̀͛͒̐͗̎̽̓̄͂̚͠͠ͅ ̵̛͔̓̆̇͌̈́̂̇̔͗͋̔̽́̉́͠h̶͕͇̻̙͎̳̬̔̔ͅę̸̙̣̭̼͕͕̘̬̮͕̜̔̈́͆̽̐̐̒̀̊̔̈́̅́͂͗̊̄͘r̴̡̰̤͖̪̱̤̲̾͌̓͌́̄̄̄̀̀͘͝͝ͅ."

"H̷̡̨̧̧̢͔̳̖̙̪̥͎̗̭̩̦̮͚̠̫͓̒̂̉̌͊͂̑̑͗͑̀͋̊̉̑̌͛̐̋͒́̀̓̄͗̈̆̅̃͑̚͘̕ͅE̷̢̨̛͙͙̲̗̖͎̰͓͌̔̾͂͐̽͐̀̾͌̽̾̔̾̀̕͝͝ͅL̸̨̧̨̼̳͙͎̤̼̺̺̠͙͈̩͓̻̙͍̣̫̳̟̼͇̤̥͖͔͕̰̟̏̄͛̓̋͋̾́̀̕͜ͅP̸͉͈̩̺̬̲͔̹͚̯͚̺̓̓̏͗̒̋̈́́͗͛̿͂̒͋̋̀͘͝ ̴̧̢̢̨̲̱͈̯̖̠͍͉͎͔̝̣̟̥͚͕̱̮̟̟̹̹͖̩̜̮̇̆̈́͗̆̅̎͗̕͠Ų̴̨̢̠̪̰͉̤̩̝̪͓̯͍͖̼̺͎͍̺̅̀̒̊̓̓͊̄̿̄̑̋̎̊̈̔͌̊͐́̆̈́̅̄̂̕͜͝͝͝͝͝S̵̡̧̗̞̪͖̪̫̳̭̖̗̖͉̙̼̥̜̤̙̙̥̳̫̿̿̒̅͌̾͗̅́͐̋̂̋̏̂͛̊̋̓̚͘͘͝͝͝.̶̻̼̼̩̬͖̬͔̺̥̞͙̰̘̱̤͚͚̥̮̲̲͍̲̦̝͈̣̼̐͐̎̈͌͋̎͑̎͋͌̅̓̍̊͛͋̓̌̅̊̏̊̏̽͐̑͊͒̅̀̋̓̒͒̃̔̐̌̚̕͘̕ͅ