On The Edge -Destiel

⚠️SMUT SMUT SMUT⚠️

Dean is sitting at the map table with Sam eating lunch and researching a case. Nothing special, just some vampire attacks across the state. Dean can't focus on the case, though. He's thinking about his boyfriend. He's supposed to be in heaven right now working shit out with Gabriel.

Dean looks over as he hears the flap of wings that has become so familiar to him, and sees Cas standing there, hair a mess, blushing. "Only you can see me right now." Cas says, walking over to Dean and standing behind him.

Dean nods and turns back to Sam who's looking at him funny. "What?" Dean asks.

Sam shakes his head and says, "sorry I thought I heard one of the angel's wings."

Sam looks back to his laptop and Dean takes a bite of his burger, feeling Cas's hands on his shoulders, massaging him.

Dean rolls his head back and look at the angel. He smiles, appreciatively, and looks back to his burger.

He takes a bite and groans when Cas hits a spot that needed to be fixed. Sam looks up to see Dean chewing and assumes it's because of the burger.

Cas keeps on rubbing Dean's shoulders and Dean keeps groaning. When Cas is done, he presses his body to Dean's back. Dean can feel Cas's erection against his back and he smirks.

Dean sets down his burger and leans back onto Cas, giving him some friction. Cas moans and Dean feels himself get hard in his pants.

Cas slowly backs away and crawls under the table, kissing Dean's thighs that are consoled in his pants.

Dean brings a hand down to Cas's hair and tugs slightly, making Cas groan again.

Cas unbuckles Dean's belt and unbuttons his pants, cupping him through his boxers.

Cas finally pulls Dean out of his boxers and strokes him slowly. Dean's thighs push together, but Cas forces them apart, keeping them there with his grace.

Dean looks up at Sam who's still on his laptop, and he pulls out his phone. Dean tries to distract himself so he doesn't moan loudly, but he has to get off of his phone because he feels Cas's mouth on his hard cock. 'Fuck baby, missed you.' Dean prays to Cas.

Cas takes Dean in his mouth and bobs his head expertly, making Dean's thighs press against his grace. 'Missed you too,' Cas says as some kind of backwards prayer.

Cas swirls his tongue and Dean jumps in his seat, making Sam give him a weird look, shaking his head, and turning back to his laptop.

Dean pushes Cas down on him hard, making the angel gag. Dean's breathing picks up but he has to stay quiet. It would be so awkward if Sam knew what was happening right now.

Cas pulls Dean out of his mouth, stroking him quickly. Dean's hips arch up, hands going to the seat of his chair. Dean grips it hard and prays, 'close!'

"Good." Cas whispers, hot breath against Dean's hard, leaking dick. "Cum baby, cum for me." Cas demands and then sinks his mouth onto Dean.

Dean whines, turning it into a cough, as he cums down Cas's throat. When he's done, Cas tucks him away, Dean still getting a funny look from Sam.

Dean blushes and stands up, walking to his room.

"Cas get in here." Dean prays out loud and Cas spears, smirking.

"Yes Dean?" Cas says innocently, his erection still poking through his pants.

Dean launches himself onto Cas, shoving him down to his bed. Cas smiles as Dean frantically takes off the two's clothes. "Fucking ridiculous, sucking me off in front of my brother. You're gonna fucking pay for that." Dean says, obviously trying to be dominant, but everyone knows he's a bottom.