Bullshit class- destiel

Destiel college AU
⚠️ Smut warning ⚠️

Dean's in college. He's been taking this bullshit class to get all the requirements for graduation, he doesn't even know what it's really about. All he knows is that the guy who sits diagonally in front of him is breathtakingly hot.

This guy, Dean has been staring at, building up possibilities in his head, all semester. He's noticed how his dark, raven-like hair has not once been perfectly how he tried to style it, his jawline is just irresistible. Dean wishes he could just kiss down his jawline and neck and make hickeys in his perfectly soft looking skin. And his hands, goddamn those hands. Veiny and strong, firm grip on anything he's holding, Dean would love to have those hands touching him, running down his body, holding him down.

Dean always leaves that class flustered. He wants to talk to this guy, but Dean has no idea if he is even into guys. I mean he doesn't even know the raven haired boy's name.

One day, though, he comes into class a bit late with his hair looking messy, as usual, he looks exhausted, but still hot. And Dean notices as he sets his backpack down, the rainbow pin on the strap. This is where Dean decides he needs to do something about this fondness of the beautiful man.

After the class ends, Dean is turned on, as usual. He packs up his stuff fast and makes sure he gets out before the other man does. Once he leaves, he stands outside the door, waiting for him.

He sees multiple people walk out, a few checking Dean out, but he's obviously not interested. When the guy walks out, Dean grabs his wrist. "Hey, I just wanted to say that you are absolutely breathtaking." Dean says confidently.

The man blushes, "what's your name?" He asks simply.

"Dean, what about you?" Dean replies, nervously.

"Well thank you Dean, I'm Castiel, and I can say the same for you." Castiel replies.

"Wow, Castiel, huh? Why don't we go hang out for a bit? Have a few drinks?" Dean asks, the two starting to walk in the same direction.

"Yeah that sounds great, that was my last class for the day anyways." Castiel responds, smiling.

"Good. We could go to the bar around the corner... or I have some drinks back in my dorm if you want to come there." Dean says smirking.

Castiel looks over at him. He knows what Dean is getting at, so he nods. "Yeah let's go to your dorm." He says simply.

The two walk, talking about the class, though Dean doesn't know what it's even about. "You know, it's been really hard to focus on that damned class when you've sitting in front of me the whole semester." Dean admits, unlocking his dorm. His roommates are going to be at their classes for another hour or two, so they can do whatever it is that they please.

"Yeah? Do you even know what the class is about?" Castiel asks teasingly. Both men walking into the dorm and locking the door behind them.

"Not at all." Dean says, pulling Castiel towards him. Castiel stares for a minute before he jolts his body onto Dean's and kisses him roughly. "Damn Cas." Dean says, getting pushed back onto the sofa in the living area.

"What? Can't handle it?" Castiel asks.

"No no. The opposite." Dean says, Cas pushing his hands against Dean's shoulders, pressing him down dominantly. "Those damned hands." Dean groans. Cas can tell that Dean loves to be pushed around, dominated, so he takes that as an advantage.

"You love being shoved around, don't you?" Cas asks and Dean nods submissively. "Good because you are going to do what I tell you to and if you're good for me, I'll let you cum." He says smirking.