141's Start

Price Pov

Today I'm meeting with 'Laswell' I already know who she is and she may hate me on who I'm calling for to be on the task force. I've had a thing for her sense I frist meet her, but I know she has had a rough time getting over her husband and taking care of her 3 kids.

I get a tea and walk over to her table and sit down as she asks, "Tea?" I give her a smile and say, "Yeah well I'm a long way from a proper pint." I say as she gives me a small smile back as I put my arms on the table and lean closer to her.

She then says, "Russia disowned Barkov."

"Well they didn't have much choice did they? He's dead." I say back to her.

"You took a big bite out of that problem, John." She says like she's proud of us for doing it.

"For now.....but left unchecked...." I say as I shake my head and she cuts me off.

"It wont be. General Shepherd pulled the files you asked for. What is this about?" She asks me as she pulls up a bag she has the files in. I go to take them, but she sets them on the table as she leans in closer to me. She no doubt knows I'm asking for one of her kids to join me on the task force I'm putting together.

"A task force." I say back to her as I give her a look to give me the files.

"No John we already have loose ends." She says back to me.

"And I will tie them." I say back trying to show her I only want to do good.

"I can fund assets, not outlaws." She says as I nod ok then say.

"Enjoy the tea then." As I move to get up.

"Zakhaev want's Barkov's throne." She says as she slids the files closer to me I turn back in my chair to sit right as I grab the bag.

"I almost buried him in Pripyat...With MicMillan." I say to her I can see she already knew that.

"That was the father. This is the son, Vicktor."

I huff then say, "Lovey family."

"They're big fans of Hadir's" She says back as I think on it then say.

"That would explain why he's still alive." I say back as I sit straight.

"There gonna get him out."

"Then give me what I need." I say as she fully lets go of the files and pushes them closer to me sitting back in her chair. As I open the bag and pull the files out looking them over then she asks, "Who's your crew?"

As I lean back in my chair looking for who I really wanted on the team, "Sargent Garrick!" I say as I lay the file on the table so she can read it and see the picture. "Kyle?"

"They call him Gaz. He never said anything." As I look back and see someone I always wanted to work with. "John Mictavish, S.A.S. Sniper-demolitions. Goes by Soap." I say as I hand her his file.

"Why?" I look up at her and say. "That's classified." As I pull out the file on one of her kids I wanted Ash to, but she's running her own seal team so I'd have to wait to get her on the team, "John Rockne, U.S Marine. Sniper-hand to hand. Goes by Rambo."

I see her face change at wanting one of her kids, "Why my John?" She asks me as I give her a look saying I'll take care of him. "He's good and I know he'd do great over here." As I find the file of my old friend and say, "There he his is....Simon Riley. Goes by Ghost." I hand her the file.

"There's no picture?" She asks as she looks up at me I shake my head no at her and say, "Never!" I grab all the files back and say, "Now the rest....That's need to know. Unless we got a deal."

She gives me a smile then asks, "What are you calling this task force?"

"141!" I say as I sit back in my chair hoping she didn't wanna know who else I was going to try and get on the team.