Making Ash mine

Ghost POV

I wake to her still asleep so I got up slowly I give her a kiss on her forhead when she stirs then asks, "Where you going love?" I give her a smile and say, "Price needs me for something I'll be back in a little bit love...." I move down and say in her ear with my deep voice I use only when it's me and her then say, "I told you, you would be all mine for the day when we got back."

I can see her push her thighs together as I say, "I'll be back in like a hour or so get some more rest your gonna need it." Little did she know I was the one that needed to talk to Price to get help for asking her to marry me then I needed to talk to her brother.

"Ok baby I love you," She says as I move to give her a kiss before I go and I can feel her body light up for me and it makes me smile into the kiss. I pull back and say, "Such a needy girl this morning." She gives me a laugh as she rolls over to my side of the bed covering herself up with the blanket as I walk to the door then tell her, "I love you to baby see you in a bit."

I close the door as I walked to Karen's room I knew he stayed there they weren't exactly quiet last night. I knock on the door as she opens it wearing Price's shirt I give her smile that she could see. "Can I steal Price for a few please?"

She gives me a look asking how I knew he was here, "I was with Ash when they talked about you plus I had already put it together that he liked you." She gives me a smile as she opens the door asking me to come in when I see Price dressed in everything but the shirt she was wearing.

"Hey Simon what do you need?" I give him a smile then say, "Well I wanted to ask Ash to marry me but I kinda need help..." I see him smile as Ash's mom smiles at me to then asks, "Do you have a ring yet?" I shake my head no at her as she moves to her bag and pulls out a box and hands it to me.

I give her a look asking if she knew I was going to ask her to marry me, "Simon I may not know you as well as John, but the way she helps you......I was like that for her dad he wasn't always well put together. That ring you have in your hand is the one her dad gave me and I wouldn't let her have anything other then that when she got married."

I can see the emotion in her eye's as a tear comes to her eye's Price walks over to her wiping the tears away then hugs her. He was different with her but then again so was I with Ash as I open the box the ring was perfect. "Thanks Karen but are you sure you want her to have this?"

She gives me a smile then says, "Yes son I'm sure." I then remembered she's the only one that hasn't seen my face now as I pull my mask off to show her. I had a tear come to my eye as she called me that I tought back to the love my mom showed me. Karen comes over to me and gives me a hug I hug her back as she says, "I didn't mean to make you cry by calling you that....I just wanted you to know that I was ok with you marrying my daugther."

I pull back and give her a smile then say, "No it's ok I just tought about my mom and how much she would have loved Ash." She then asks me, "Where were you thinking of taking her to ask her?" I give her a smile then say, "London she told me she's never been there and has always wanted to go. I wanted to make her first time there something she'll never forget."

She gives me a smile then says, "She'll love that...I'd love to be there when you ask her." I give her a smile, "I think she'd be mad at me if I didn't have every one there when I ask her." She laughs at that as I give her a laugh to.

"Well I have to go find Scott now," I say as I put the ring away and go to leave as I hear Karen asks, "Your gonna ask him for her hand aren't you?" I give her a nod as I pull my mask back on my face she gives me a smile and I leave to find him.

I find him with the rest of his team they are sparing in the field I smile that Scott could beat them all as I stop when I get to where I'm standing next to Foxxxy. When they get done Scott comes over and I ask, "Can I steal you for a few?"

Scott gives me a nod as I walk him away from his team just to the wall around the base I take a deep breath then say. "So you know how much I love your sister right?" Scott gives me a look then says, "Yes I can see the bond you two have it kinda scares me sometimes but you've shown both me and her that you truly love her."

I give him a smile then take my mask off so he can tell my expresstion I also pull out the ring their mom gave me. "Scott since you are the only one left I can ask this......Can I have your blessing in marrying your sister?"

He gives me a smile then says, "No." I look at him for a second then he laughs out loud and says, "Yes Simon you have my blessing to marry my sister and to be honest it doesn't matter if I said yes or not. Thank you for asking though it would have ment a lot to my dad that you did."

I give him a smile then say, "Despite the POS father I had my mom did make sure to raise me right when it comes to how to treat a woman. I saw what not to do from my father....." Scott puts his hand on my shoulder as I look over to him

"Don't worry Simon she'll keep you in check and kick your ass if you need it," I give him a real laugh at that because I knew it was true the only thing holding her back when we fought was that she didn't wanna hurt me.

"Thanks Scott and I have the spot I'm going to ask her so when Price says to go with him just do it." He gives me a nod then asks, "Are you going to ask her today?" I give him another smile then say, "Yes I'm gonna take her to London she said she's never been and would love to see it with someone who knows London."

"She's gonna love that London was the number 2 place she's always wanted to see," I see him smile then I ask, "What's the number 1 place she wants to go?" He looks to me then says, "She's a person of habit she was also born on one of the hotest summers on record in Washington State. Hawaii has always had a pull on her just like with over here she loves the culture and if you two ever go there. She is afriad of two things on this planet thats snakes....,"

My body cringes at the name of them which makes Scott laugh at me, "Ghost is afraid of something!!! I take it you have that in common then?" I give him a nod then say, "Yeah I don't know why but I can't when it comes to snakes."

He nods then says, "The other thing she is afraid of is sharks but she doesn't hate them like snakes she'd kill a snake if it came down to it. Sharks are protected in Hawaii they see them as there sprit animals and are tied the culture there. She's never seen one that I know of so I don't know how she will deal it the first time. Just know she's scared of them out of the repect she has for them she also knows a lot about them."

I give him a smile then say, "Maybe when we have leave and can go on are honnymoon I'll take her there. I've always wanted to see it to and it's a place I can walk around with out the mask."