Meeting Al

Ash POV

Simon wakes me when we are like a 30 mintues out from landing to go over the plan as to make sure we stayed on the same page. I was to stay on Simon with Soap behind me.

We unload I stay behind Ghost and Soap, Soap goes out frist and we are greeted my two men I've never meet so I stay quiet. "Sargeant Mactavish nice to meet you and you must be Lt. Ghost. Who's this pretty little thing?"

Ghost glears at him as Johnny says, "Call me Soap and that's Master Chief Ash Riley Ghost's wife she likes to be called Reaper and I think he perfers to be called..." "That'll do" Ghost says as he grabs my hand and we all start to walk toward the cars. "I'm Colonel Alejandro Vargas and this is Sargent Major Rudalfo."

Something told me I could trust these two and I got in the middle of Soap and Ghost. Then I hear Rudy say in spanish, "I'm afriad of Ghost's." I let out a laugh. "Do you know spanish?" Soap and Ghost say, "No" He looks at me and I shake my head yes. "You will..." Alejandro says as we pull out and starts driving.

"White truck four armed in the back," Soap says as Ghost and I grab ahold of are guns.

"Hey easy....that's normal here." Alejandro says. "Gun's on the street is in police jusritction here."

"Where are the police?" Ghost askes.

"Well Las Almas has a very serious problem. There are few here to uphold the law and those of us who resist corruption...drisapper."

"What about the millatary?" Soap asks.

"Well beacause we are well trained soldiers or recruted by the narcos...." "Why not you?" Ghost asks as he puts his hand on my leg.

"We grow up here." Alejandro looks to Rudy and continues. "They call us Las Vaqueros....Cowboys. We love this place. And we will die fighting for it."

We turn as me and Soap look out to see narcos with guns as someone is handing a kid a balloon.

He turns to look at us, "Kids, guns and balloons...that's a new one."

"Narco's use generasity to win over the people." Alejandro.

"Even the childern?" Soap askes.

"Especially the children." Rudy says as we pull up to a murder scene.

"What's on those sheets?" Soap asks as we all look over to it.

"Narcomants...messages from El Sin Nombre. Warnings. marking territory. Are street's are laced with death." Alejandro says as we start moving again.

"Who's Sin Nombre?" Ghost asks.

"El Sin Nombre.....the nameless the leader of the Las Almas Cartel."

"Where can we find him?" Soap.

"You can't no one knows who his is! But he is everywhere." Alejandro said as we passed a wall painted with 'El Sin Nombre' on it.

"And this is the challenge....but Las Vaqueros like challenges." Alejandro says as Rudy and him smile at the statement.

"With your mask, you will fit in well here Ghost." Rudy says.

"Hey Easy." Alejandro says in spanish and says. "Checkpoint. It's the army. Turn right. We'll go around."

"Why?" Soap asks.

"Some troops are in the pocket of El Sin Nombre. Like I told you he is everywhere. Cartel is holding Hassen in a village arross the river. Let's hope he's still there." Al says as Rudy parks and everyone gets out.

"Team leaders on me." Alejandro says as Rudy, "Copy, Colonel."

"Weapons hot Vaqueros's."

"Where they holding Hassen?" Soap asks as I move to be standing behind him with Ghost behind me.

"White two story building at the back of town." Alejandro says as we move to stack on the gate.

"All Victors, stand by...3, 2, 1 Execute." He says as Ghost opens the gate I place one hand on his shoulder telling him right behind him.

"Clear, move." I hear Alejandro say.

"Civilians?" Soap.

"Gone. Cartel took over it's hideout now." Alejandro says as we walk down a path and I see one to his left and fire my silenced M-13 and the guy falls.

"Next gate." Alejandro says as I'm still on Ghost's six and we push through together he shoots the one in front I shoot the one to the left. They see us working well toghether as Soap in now on my six while we move through the village.

Once we get to a house Alejandro says, "Clear this house then we go for Hassen." We clear the house as Soap is asking a lot questions but I'm not paying attation.

Alejandro calls for smoke over the radio then Ghost says, "We have concealment." We push out and clear the house Hassen is to be in but he's not there. He was here but they moved him, "Army inbound." We hear over the comms.

"We need to cover my men get down and be ready to fight." Alejandro says. Ghost kneels down at the side of the window I stay standing to have a free line over him.

"Hold fire and we dig in here tell my men are clear." Alejandro.

"Multiple vehicles...Troop transport light armor." Ghost says as I pull out my marksmen rifle and take aim.

"Hold fire let them get close." Alejandro says as one of them takes a shot at us and we start shooting back.

"Aim for the head armors weak there." Alejandro

I aim and take out the ones with out the shields as Soap it throwing semtex at them. "Out the window." I hear Alejandro call out as I put the EBR back on my back grabbing my M-13 and pulling it back in front of me. I jump out first and start moving down a hill toward the cliffs.

As we push back Ghost has a bullet graze his arm and I turn and shoot the guy who fired the shot at him and he drops dead. "You good?" I ask as we continue to run toward the cilff. "Good." he says back as we start jumping down onto some ledges.