Simon Riley's back story

(Song for this chapter!!!!)

Ghost POV

"From a young age my dad would scare the shit out of me....I'm afriad of one animal on this planet and that's snakes." I see her face change to fear then back as I let out a little laugh at her, "Afraid of snakes too my love?" She just nods yes at me as I laugh again two of the most deadly people to walk this earth are afriad of snakes.

"My dad wasn't really a dad my mom tried her best to stop him, but I told her to stop so he wouldn't hurt her anymore. He was a really bad man my first time seeing death was at the age of 8. He took me to a club with him and got some hooker to go with him.....he forced me to laugh at her as he killed her."

I take a deep breath as she moves her head to rest on my chest just over my heart, "After I turned 18 I went straight into the army got my mom and brother away from my dad. Tommy got married and had a son my mom was doing well. I went on mission to take out a cartel in Mexico that was selling drugs to anyone who would buy them."

I take another deep breath though it was easier to talk to her about this then I thought it would be. "We were caught in a trap he got me and my whole team they tried to break us get us to turn on are home and brothers in arms. They did everything you can think of drugged us, made us fight each other, even used sex. They made me think my mom was already dead but her love is what still kept me going. My team esacaped but couldn't get me out with them so I told them to leave without me."

"I had given up all hope of ever making it out of there alive, but I was never going to let them break me. After another month of not breaking they hung me up by a metal hook in my side," I lift my shirt up to show her the scars from it. She moves her hand to my side and lightly runs her fingers over the scares.

"When they took me down after two days they buried me alive because I wouldn't let them break me. I was still hurt bad from the wound the hook left, but I dug my way out and found my way to the U.S where they sent me back home."

"I wasn't broken per say but that's when I couldn't control my anger I got in a lot of fights my brother was useing again. So I beat the shit out of the guy's that wanted him dead because he owed them. When the Cartel leader found out I was alive he sent two of my team he'd broken to kill my whole family but my dad. They tried to pin it on me so I painted my face with a skull because Simon was dead already I lost everything I held close to me."

I took another deep breath in, "So I went and snuck on to base and killed the man that took my family from me. They use to call me 'english' before all this happened I also took out the rest of my team that made it home. They all broke and were working for the cartel once I did that I went back to Mexico. I took on his whole army just me no back up I took out everyone of his people before I got to him. He already knew who I was and he called me Mr. Death so I chased him down shot him in the leg and walked over to him. I didn't finich or think twice when I shot him in the head."

"After that I lived in the dark for 1 year before Makarov trapped me and took me to finish what the cartel started. He wanted me to take orders and kill anyone he wanted and I wouldn't say no. He had me for 6 months before Price came and found me he had no idea who I was other then I....Well you saw the picture thats the only one of me when they brought me back here. I left and made it look like I died in a house fire so in that moment you can say Simon Riley died and Ghost was born."

"The reason I didn't tell you all of this before was beacuse you are now the only thing Makarov has to get to finally brake me." She moves her head off my chest and looks me in the eye's then says, "I know the last thing you want is pitty for the life you had to live but I do feel sorry for you. I also see it as you lived despite all of whats been done to you, but Simon I'm happy you did make it because I would never have you now if you didn't."

"You can say it now.....I get it if you don't wanna be with me anymore I know I'm not worth your time." I tell her as I lossen my hold on her she moves and puts her hands on my face making me look at her. "You are more then worth the love I have for you Simon I don't see you any different then I did before. Yeah you've had shit life, but it's made you who you are and I love you just the way you are. I didn't fall for Simon I fell for Ghost."

I move my hands to her face and I lean in and kiss her hard when we pull back I say, "I love you Ash." She gives her smile that only I get to see and says, "I love you to Ghost." I knew she said that to further her point on her falling for me when I was broken. "Ash you are making me into the man I want to be. So I hope that when I become less broken you will still love me."

"Simon I will always love you no matter what happenes got it!" She says sternly which makes me smile at her and laugh.