Talking to her

Ash POV

Once back at base we head to where they are holding her and walk into the door. They had started without us and Alejandro was explaining how he knew her. She was one of the good guy's tell she killed the old boss and took over. I could feel my rage starting to boil over as I just steared at her.

I get one look at Simon before I let the rage take me over and I just stand there not moving as I don't take my eye's off Valria. I then feel Simons arms around me and he whispers in my ear, "Ash come back you can't kill her."

I slowly start to feel my body relax as Simon goes back to where he was before as I move closer to her. They go on about how we shouldn't make a deal with her and Al leaves as Graves gets next to her ear, " I want the missiles, I want the target and I want Hassan. And you've got 10 seconds or I'm gonna show the difference between military and me."

"I don't know the targets. I'm a courier. I move things. I can tell you where to find the missiles. When you return I'll tell you where Hassan is." Valeria says as she looks to me then Ghost and says, "In exchange, you will let me go. And get the fuck out of Las Almas."

Graves looks to all of us and we all nod at him as he moves to walk away and says, "Deal. Until then your staying right here." I move follow Graves out as Simon is right behind me I here her say in spanish, "So the Reaper has finally come for me."

I turn on my heels as I move closer to her I feel Simon grab me by the waist and pulls me out of the room. The door locks in place as I push away from Simon and go to the sound proof room I hear Soap say, "Don't worry Ghost she just needs some space go find her in a few minutes."

I smile Soap knew me so well as I get to the room I let out a scream and punch the wall tell my hands are bleeding. I didn't notice Simon came in tell he grabs my wrists so he can look at my hands.

"I know your mad love. You can't let her win we will figure this out I promise." He says as he starts to clean them and wraps them when he's done he places a kiss on each hand. I go to pull up his mask so I can kiss him, "Can I?" I ask as he gives me a nod and lets me lift his mask to his nose.

I pull him in then I kiss him hard I need him right I could tell his body was going to give me whatever I needed as he picks me up. He push me hard against the wall as I wrap myself around him as he starts to undress me. He pulls me off the wall and to the bed getting me undressed all the way and starts to take his clothes off.

He pulls the mask off last as he move inbetween my legs and lines himself up with me and thrusts in hard and deep. I let out a moan as we hear a knock on then door then Soap yells out, "Shepherd needs everyone in the briefing room in 5."

I inwordly growl as we had to wait, "Roger." Simon aswners him as he still moves inside me he knew I needed the relese to calm down. "I'm going to make you cum love, but then we have to go."

I nod as I moan out again when he picks up the pace and moves one hand to rub my clit as he thrust into me fast and deep. I come undone so fast for him as he lets me ride out the wave then pulls out. "I will help you more later love, but we have to go."

I nod as we get dressed and rush to the debriefing room my sex hair was a mess as I run my hands through it as Shepherd on the computer started now that we were here, "Oil Rig 400 natical miles off shore in the gulf of mexico. The rig is no longer in use. And is a Cartel dead drop. A cargo ship is anchored 500 metters to it's northwest."

"TF-141, Colonel Vargas, and Shadow company with infil with 3 boat teams for a simultaneous take down of both targets. Ghost will lead the ship assault with Reaper. Grave, Soap and Alejandro will engage to oil rig and disarm the missile. All shoots will give no quarter. Your orders are to eliminate all threats."