Going to 141's base

Ash POV

I was so excited everyone knew it I decided to sit by Ghost on the plane ride home as Cerby jumps up on Ghost and starts licking him. "Cerby down!" I say to him and he lays down by my feet as I laugh at Ghost, "I guess he missed you."

"I would say so." Ghost says as he leans down and pets him on the head then leans back as I put my music on in my headphones. When we walked out I was still talking to Ghost who was closer to me then normal which made me think he liked me to. I turn to see Scotty and his team waiting for us, "Well shit they're really scraping the bottom of the burrel."

They all laugh at me then I say, "Ranger's it's good to see you all again." I say as I see Johnny not happy about how close I was to Ghost I shot him a look to stop it. Scotty saw it to then Gater says, "Sorry we missed it Ash." I give him a smile and say, "Don't be Lincoln just happy you all didn't die without Scotty there to lead you all."

"Hahaha real funny Ash are you gonna inturduce us to your new friends." Lincoln says back to me. "Well this is Lt. Ghost then you have Sergents Soap and Gaz then Captian Price." I say as I point to each of them as I say thier names.

I shot Scotty a look when I see Johnny get mad at Ghost being the one I liked Scotty then dragged him away to talk to him. Ghost leans down and whispers in my ear, "What's his problem?"

"We had a thing a long time ago, but nothing ever came of it for me and he still wants me. Plus seeing me close to any other man makes him angry." I see his eye's change to anger then back to the soft eye's I was falling for, "Don't worry about him I have eye's for one man I'm just waiting for him to come and get me."

I say to him giving him the hint to ask me out already as I walk away from him and to my team as Price shows us to are rooms. I couldn't help, but wonder where Ghost's room was as I thought about the fun we'd have if he just told me he liked me.

I get to my room and change as go to find Scotty to see if Johnny was gonna be nice, "So how'd it go?" I ask him as I can tell not good, "You know how he gets Ash, but he trys to fight Ghost like he did that other guy you went out with...."

I sigh and say, "Ghost wouldn't back down from that fight I know I told Ghost why he was acting that way." He gives me a smile, "You really like him don't you?" I give him a smile then say, "Yeah Scotty I do, but I'm waiting for him to make the first move."

"Don't wait to long he may not know what to do men like him doesn't have to many girlfriends." I punch my brothers arm then walk to go work out. I was the only one there tell I see Soap and Gaz walk in I give them a small smile as I contiune to run on the treadmil.

They both give me a smile as Gaz joins me in running while Soap bench presses I pull out one head phone to talk to Gaz. "Hi Gaz how are you?" I ask him as I slow my treadmil to walk for a break from running.

"I'm good Ash and you?" He asks as he turns his treadmil up to a slow run I give him a smile. "I'm doing better...It's been really nice getting to know my brother's team." He gives me a smile as I see Johnny and Bach walk in I roll my eye's so only Gaz can see.

Gaz lets out a laugh as give him a small smile and put my other headphone in so Johnny wouldn't talk to me. I finish my 10 mile run then give Gaz a smile as I say, "Nice to talk to you Gaz. Catch you later?" I ask as I get off the treadmil and grab my towel whiping off my face.

"Ya Ash I'll catch you later have a good night." He says back as I get all my things and walk out of the gym. I run into Ghost as I head back to my room, "Hey I'm gonna take a quick shower then go get food wanna join me?" I asked in hopes I could spend more time with him.

"Yeah I'd like that Ash." He says back as I give him a smile then say, "Meet you there in 20?" He gives me a nod as I go in my room I lock the door then take a quick shower. I change into a new sports bra then a long sleave camo shirt and cargo pants this what I usely walk around in on are base.

I put my hair but into a high ponytail as I leave and walk to the mess hall Ghost was already there I give him a smile. I go and get some food then sit down next to him I was happy no one else was here yet.

Part of me wanted to keep giving him hints to ask me out already, but I didn't wanna push him into it. "Hi." I say as I sit down I can tell he was smiling under the mask as I sat really close to him. "Hi Ash." He says and god did I love his voice it was gruff and deep at the same time.

We talked more about random things getting to know each other better as I see everyone else has come to get food. I shoot Jason a look to not sit with us but my team already knew to leave us alone by how close I was to him.

Lincoln and Scotty make sure to keep Foxxy with them as I see Gaz and Soap walking over to join us. "Hi guy's how was your work out?" I asked as they both sat down with big smiles on their faces I couldn't help but give them a big smile back.

We talked for a bit then I looked to them and said, "Well it's time for me to go get some sleep. You all don't wanna see me when I don't get my sleep." I hear my team laugh at that as I smile and stand up. "Catch you all tomorrow." I said as I walked away from everyone to my room with a smile on my face I felt so much closer to Ghost.