Bar with the boys

Ash POV

Johnny/Soap has invited everyone to the bar for all go to for a little break and to get to know each other better. I knew this was gonna end bad when Johnny/Foxxxy sees Ghost and I are together I texted my brother before hand to let him know.

As Ghost and I walk in I see Price sitting stearing at a picture of my brother they put on the wall I could see Price's rage. A man like Price doesn't lose people so this has to be hard on him to but now he's got me and my whole team we will get this fuck.

We walk over to Cap and I slid into the booth next to Cap and Ghost on my other side as he puts his arm over my shoulders. Ghost leans in and whispers in my ear, "You look beautiful love." I can tell my cheeks were flush at that as Price gives us a smile.

My team was the next to show up as we wave them over to sit down as Jason asks, "So what about Bravo's 7-10 are they joining us to?" "Well I hoped sence they aren't a main part of are team they aren't targets. I couldn't ask them to put there lives on the line for this.....J I know they wouldn't think twice if we asked them to join. Trent and Full Metal would be useful to have but they both have kids and wives I couldn't ask that of them."

Jason sighs at that and Price asks, "Why would they be useful to us Ash?" I shake my head as Ghost grabs my hand I give him a smile, "Trent Bravo 7 trained in the seals to be a field doctor and he's damn good at." I lift my shirt to show Price my side it was all scared from a bomb I took to save the team, "Without Trent....I would have died that day."

I put my shirt back down then say, "Full Metal Bravo 8 is a whole differnet animal. One of the best Seals the Navy has. He is also are E.O.D man we had him along for a mission to take an oil rig back....without him there we would have died. So I made him are permanet E.O.D guy and I haven't regerted it."

"The other 2?" Price asks as I hope he just wanted to know about them and not call them over here. "Well you meet one of them when you briffed us they don't go in the field with us but are a vital part of Bravo team. Lt. Lisa Davis and C.I.A Liaison Amanda Ellis they work well together and even though they don't fight with us they are my sisters."

"I have no problem calling them to help us if you want but I perfer to leave Trent and Full Metal on the side lines for now." I tell Price as I see Scotty and the Ranger show up I see Johnny/Foxxxy still can't get over himself as he goes to the bar. Scotty goes with him while the rest of the Rangers sit with us.

"Well it's up to you and if Devgru will let you bring them over to us and I'm ok with your judgement to leave the two other's on the side lines." Price says back to me and I liked that he repected me enough to know my own team as I give him a nod and a smile.

"I'll make a call to them and see oh Davis likes to be called by her last name and Amanda goes by Mandy they will both tell you that if you mess up and forget." I see my team laugh at that they know it's true as I get up to go call them.

I call Mandy frist because she'll get it done and be here in like 12 hours that's just how she works, "Hey Ash missing you like crazy girl." I smile then say, "Good because Price would like you and Davis to come over and help us."

"Ok when do you need us?" She asks as I smile at the fact I knew her so well, "As soon as you can but no rush. Also I don't want Trent or Full Metal to know because they'd come in a heartbeat and I can't do that to thier familys."

"Copy that Ash see you soon." I smile as I tell her goodbye and walk back into the bar as I tell Price, "Mandy's on it and we will most likey see her and Davis in 12 hours." He smiles, "12 hours?" Me and My team laugh as I say, "Mandy works fast and always gets what she wants."

He gives me a nod as we all drink and have a good time talking to each other even Scotty and Foxxxy came over to talk to everyone. Ghost was helping me to the car as most of everyone went back to base already.

As we pull in Ghost helps me out when Foxxxy comes out of no where and hits him, "Johnny what the fuck dude!" I say as Ghost stands not moving waiting for him to do it frist then he swings on Ghost again. Ghost is quick as he moves out of the way then he punches Johnny hard and sends him back a few steps.

Price and Soap grab Ghost to hold him back as Foxxxy gets back up I move and stand in front of Ghost looking at Foxxxy. "Stop it Johnny I don't like you that way so stop it." He doesn't say anything as he makes his way to me I put my hand up and tell him, "Touch me I will kick your ass."

He puts one hand on my shoulder as I grab that arm twisting him around and push him away from me. I can tell that made him more mad as I get in my stance and he comes for me I move out the way toying with him. Then I go on the attack wrapping a leg on shoulder and throw him to the ground as I put my knee on his chest so he couldn't move or he'd hurt me, "Johnny Tyrell Fox stop it now!"

I turn to see Scotty is here along with his team as they grab Johnny out from under me as I stand in front of him. I look Johnny dead in the eye's as I say, "You still think you can have me don't you?" He didn't say anything but I could see it in his eye's.

"Do you remember what you did to me when I finally said yes to being with you?" He just stands there not saying a word as I couldn't help but raise my voice at him. "YOU CHEATED ON ME .......remember that Johnny. If you really wanted me you wouldn't have done that and now you can't stand to see me happy with someone that isn't you."

I couldn't hold the rage back any more as I punch him hard in the side, "You come near me or Ghost agian with this hostialty I will hurt you and not feel bad about it." He hung his head low as I took my heels off and stromed off to my room I didn't wanna deal with anyone right now.