Wedding

Ash POV

Mom and Price made sure Simon wasn't allowed to see me all day tell I walked down the isle it made me laugh, but I knew he hated it. I was happy because he would see me for the first time walking down the isle to be his wife.

Mom had already done my hair and makeup and we were talking while we waited for an hour. I got the dress on as I feel my eye's well up with tears thinking about much I wished my dad and John Boy were here to see this.

Scotty comes in the door and he could read me just as well as Simon can and he pulls me into a hug. "Don't cry little one they are smiling down on you." I give him a smile as I wipe my tears and make sure my make up wasn't messed up.

We go to where we have to wait for are cue to walk down the isle. Scotty gives me a big smile as I give him one back we walked out and started walking down the isle. I smile at everyone as my smile got bigger when I looked to Simon.

Seeing him a suit was such a turn on damn he looked so good and I was going to call him my husband after this. I could see in his eye's how much he liked me in this dress when we make it to the end of the isle Scotty places my hand in Simon's. I give him a kiss on the check as he then gives me one and a smile before he moves to sit down.

"Hi handsome," I say as he helps me to stand beside him and he gives me a smile then says, "You look so beautiful love." We turn and face each other as the officiant's says, "Everyone may be setted."

"Friends, Simon and Ash have invited us here today, in the presence of God, to share in the celebration of their marriage. We who gather here today are separated by the many different experiences that we have had."

"Despite these differences, we gather here today in this place because we share something in common. We share a desire to affirm and support the relationship of Simon and Ash."

"Marriage is an act of will. It requires a commitment to care for another person. By caring we show concern for the life and growth of those whom we love. Marriage requires a commitment to take responsibility for another person. By responding we experience the needs of that other person and try to help meet those needs."

"Today, guided by God's love and wisdom, we affirm and celebrate Simon and Ash's wedding day."

"Before God, your friends, and your families, I ask you to affirm your willingness to enter the covenant of marriage and to share all the joys and sorrows of your lives and your relationship, whatever the future may hold."

"Simon, do you take this woman to be your wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"
Simon looks me in the eye's smiling: "I do!"
"Ash, do you take this man to be your husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"
I look Simon in the eye's show him nothing but my love for him: "I do!"

"Repeat after me Simon. I take you Ash, this day as my wife. I promise to walk by your side forever as your best friend and your soul mate. You are my beloved one and I am proud to marry you. I promise to support your dreams and to be there for you all our lives."

"Repeat after me Ash. I take you, Simon, this day as my husband. I promise to walk by your side forever as your best friend and your soul mate. You are my beloved one and I am proud to marry you. I promise to support your dreams and to be there for you all our lives."

"From the earliest times, the circle has been a symbol of completeness, a symbol of committed love. An unbroken and never-ending circle symbolizes a commitment of love that is also never-ending. This ring should be a reminder of the commitment to love each other that you have made today."

"Repeat after me Simon. I, Simon, give you Ash, this ring as a symbol of my commitment to love, honor, and respect you."

"Repeat after me Ash. I, Ash, give you Simon, this ring as a symbol of my commitment to love, honor, and respect you."

"Simon and Ash, you have now affirmed your love for each other before your family and friends. You have come from different background, have walked different paths. You are different individuals. Your love has transcended these differences. In the years before you may the richness of the traditions that have nurtured you enhance and brighten your lives as you help to create and shape the future."

"The couple has made there own vows, Simon?"

"Before you I was a shell of a man, but your love made me into the person I wanted to be. You bring out the best in me that I thought would be lost forever. Ash I promise to take care you, warship you and contiune to show you how much I love you. Tell death takes me I'm your's." Simon says.

"Simon I love you more then anything in this world....I'd do anything, be anything, go anywhere, as long as you're by my side. We are in this together and I can't wait to be called your wife, but most importantly I promise to take care of you, and to keep showing you everyday that your the only one for me. I love you Simon Riley." I say.

"May God bless you and keep you."
"Simon and Ash, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Simon, you may kiss your bride."

Simons hands move to my waist and pulls me to him as he leans down and I lean up to meet him. As we kiss I forgot what we were doing he's my drug and I can't believe he's mine. When we pull back he puts his forhead on mine as we try to catch are breath.

"It is my pleasure to present to you Mr. and Mrs. Simon Riley as husband and wife."

Everyone is clapping as we walk back down the isle I was all smiles as we walked to where we would have the wedding party.