Misunderstanding

Ghost POV

Price has briefed me and the guy's on this mission we were sent to help get out two men by the names of Woods and Mason. I was leading us on this one as we push up to take the building Intel put them at. We take the room keeping one alive for me to question him though I'm sure Rambo would be scared of me or hate me after this.

Rambo takes out two as he takes the third and ties him to the chair I got to give it the guy he's quick and deadly like me. I walk over to the guy in the chair and ask, "Where's the American's?" He shakes his head at me telling me he's not gonna talk unless I hurt him.

I punch him hard in the face almost making to the chair fall but I catch it and ask the question again, "Where are the American's?" He gives me a dirty look and then asks, "Why send Brits to get them back." I punch him again as I pull a knife from my vest and say, "Orders."

I take my knife and cut his arm just enough to hurt but not bleed from it....Knifes are my favorite weapon to use because you can make them feel the pain without really hurting them. The guy looks me in the eye's for the first time and I can tell he see's there's nothing there no emotion. "I have no where else to be so tell me what I need to know and you die quickly."

I spit at him as he can tell I wasn't a person to fuck with, "Fine we are setting up to make Woods think he's shotting there target, but it's Mason. He up on the roof now I'd hurry if I were you." I see the smug smile his has on his face as I pull my pistol and shot him in the head. I hold up my hand as Soap and Rambo move to my six and we push the roof.

As we get the roof Wood's takes the shot as I shake my head that he fell for it Rambo and Soap shot the two that were holding Mason in place. "You fell for there trap......" I said as I walked over to him he gives me a look like what do you mean I wanted to feel sorry for him.

He just shot and killed his best friend without knowing it but my heart died a long time ago so it comes out with no emotion behind it. "You just shot Mason.....Soap? Rambo we are leaving."

They both nod at me as we push to are exfil Soap is pulling Woods with us as he was stuck in his head for what he just did. I can tell Rambo hated me for being so cold about it and I knew he would confront me on this when we got on the plane home.

I stayed quick tell he comes over to me and grabs my collar pushing me back to the wall of the plane. John's 6' 3 so bearly shorter then me as I don't move to stop him he needed to get it out. Rambo (John Rockne) and Soap became friends right away Soap knows me and we see each other as friends. Rambo knew me through Soap but has ever seen this side of me I uselly don't let anyone.

"What's wrong with you Ghost? The man just shot his best friend and your still this cold hearted?" Rambo says as he doesn't back down all I say is, "I've had everything that I've ever loved taken from me Rambo....my family is dead I have no one. That's why I'm broken and cold hearted....my heart is dead." As I think about that girl that was a U.S. Seal I saw her face and my heart started to feel again for the first time.

Rambo drops his hand from my shirt then says, "Sorry bro....I've lost my dad but I still have my mom, sister and brother. Granite I haven't talked to my siblings in god knows how long.....She's a Seal and he's an Army Ranger they are always down range." I wondered if his sister was the one I had a thing for well it has to be there's only two female Navy Seals.

"I know working with me for the frist time isn't an easy thing, but you'll get use to it. Trust me when I tell you.....you wouldn't want anyone else by your side when the fire fight starts." I say as I lightly put my hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry Ghost I just get to in my emotions sometimes it's something I get from my sister speaking of witch I'm gonna go try and call her." He says as he walks away from me to use the sat phone we had I hope she anwsers I can tell he misses her by his eye's.

I sit but stay watching him as I see a smile come to his face she must of picked up as I hear him say, "Sis it's so good to hear your voice!" I can't hear the other end but I think she asked if he was ok. He lets out a little laugh then says, "No sis I'm ok just missing you and Scotty is all." He smiles at what ever she says back to him.

"Well just wanted to check in. If you see Scotty while over there tell him I said Hi and that I love him." Then he says, "Ok sis give'em hell make dad proud little one....I love you!" He smiles as he hangs up the phone then walks back over to me and sits down.

"I take it she anwsered?" I ask as he sits down and looks over to me, "Yeah she's in Afganistan right now same has my brother they were getting ready for a mission." I smile but he couldn't tell then I say, "I can see your a good soilder John, but keep them close mate I'd give everything to have my brother back."

"I think I may have misjudged you Ghost and for that I'm sorry.....After are dad died I don't trust so easy." He says looking me dead in the eye's and I give him a small laugh and say, "I know more about that then you know mate."