Bar time!!

Ash POV

Scotty and I have been out of medical for a day and Soap has invted everyone to the bar to celebarate us being out. I wore a pair of black shorts with a tank top and one of his hoddies with a pair of flat footed shoes. I could walk again but still had a limp as Simon helped me in the bar as we sat down with everyone.

When Johnny/Foxxxy comes over and asks, "Ghost can I talk to you for a minute please?" Simon looks to Scotty who gives him a nod then he gets up and goes over to a corner to talk. I look back to Scotty and ask, "What's that about?"

Scotty leans over to me and says, "He wanted to tell him sorry and thank you for saving his life. If Ghost and Soap hadn't showen up when they did Johnny would have took a bullet to the head. It changed his look on a few things when he was that close to death."

I give him a nod as I see Simon wave me over to him as I got up and walked over there Simon wraps one arm around my waist to help me stay standing. "Ash I wanted to say I'm sorry for how I acted.....I can't tell you how much I wish I could take it back but I am truely sorry."

I move and put a hand on his shoulder and wait for him to look at him, "I forgive you Johnny you are family to me no matter what happenes between us. I will say there's a part of me that wanted to kick the shit out of you for putting your team back in Jbad. You also can't blame yourself for what happened and from what I heard Bach and Barry died the hero's they were."

Johnny gives me a nod as I pull him into a hug as he lightly hugs me back I step back into Simon's arms as I tell Johnny. "Go have fun bro we will see you later ok." He gives me a nod as he walks back over to the group and talks to everyone.

I turn to Simon as he pulls us in to a dark corner as I ask, "What's up baby?" He pulls me close to him and says, "I've been thinking on weather to show my face or not....I want to give you all of me and be fully yours to have." I give him a nod as he moves to pull his mask off I stop him and say, "You don't have to do it here love lets go back to base where there aren't as many eye's."

He gives me a nod as we say bye to everyone as I stuble and almost fall Simon catches me and pickes me up in his arms. He carries me back to his car and gets me in then goes around getting in himself. The ride wasn't long as he parks the car and comes around to get me out and he picks me up again taking us to his room.

He shuts and locks the door as he sets me down in front of him he then moves his hands up to pull the mask off. He took a deep breath as he pulled the mask off and stepping into the light so I could see him for the first time.

My breath caught in my throt as I saw him for the first time and god damn he was so sexy he had short but shaggy brown hair. I take a step closer to him as I took in his face he also had a scar that runs around his jawline that I have felt. I close the distance between us as he puts his hands on my hips and asks, "What are you thinking?"

I can tell he was worried I wouldn't like him anymore now that I've seen his face I put my hands on either side of his face and look into his eye's. "I'm thining I'm looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen and it was worth the wait."

He gives me a smile as I keep looking at him putting his face to mermory so even if he has the mask on I see him. I run my thumb along his cheek as he leans into my touch closing his eye's as I say, "I can see the true color of your eye's with out the mask to and I could get lost in them if I'm not careful."

He leans down as I lean up and give him a kiss this one was different like all his walls were down. He was showing me his wasn't hiding from me anymore and the love I felt coming from him was making me melt for him. I kiss him back with just as much love as he was giving me then he grabs my thighes pulling me up as I wrap my legs around him.

He pushed me up against the wall as he broke the kiss I open my eye's to see the lust in his eye's he had for me. God the pull he had on my body was unreal I would do anything for him that he asked of me.

He brings his lips to mine again as he kisses me harder more with his lust then his love, but I could still feel the love behind it. As I move my hips against him getting him to moan into the kiss and when he pulls back he says. "Your playing with fire there love."

I give him my sexy smile as I say, "That's ok baby I can deal with the heat." He shakes his head at me as he moves us to the bed laying me down then kisses me again.