Getting my girl

Ghost POV

As I walked out of Price's office I couldn't help feel like she would turn me away because she's not ready for this. I went to her room as I see Scotty coming down the hall, "If your looking for her she's just outside the wall by the river."

I nod to say thank you as he then says, "She likes you Ghost please treat her like the queen she is." Was I that easy to read or was she making me easy to read either way it didn't matter if she said yes. Everyone would know about us as I look to Scott, "I will try to give her all the things she wants but she's helping me more then you'll know."

He gives me a nod as I walk off to go find her I can tell she's lost in thought stairing up at the sky looking at the stars. "Hi Ash." I say as I walk over and sit next to her on the grass as she looks over to me and gives me her smile that reaches her eye's.

Seeing that smile makes me smile to I knew she could tell I was as she looked back to the sky, "Hi Ghost." I move my hand over to hers and intertwine are fingers then lightly set are hands on her thigh. "Beautiful isn't it." I knew she was talking about the stars but I couldn't look away from her.

"Most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time." I say as I keep looking at her as she turns her head back looking at me. I look her dead in the eye's trying to show her my feelings with my eye's, "I've been waiting for you to either tell me how you feel or show me with your eye's"

As she says that she moves to sit right next to me as I put my arm over her shoulders she lays her head on my shoudler. "It's not something I usely do....talk about how I feel, but I feel strongly about you. My past is something I can't tell you either....it'd put you in danger."

She looks up at me then says, "Ghost I don't have a problem with not knowing and I get your name and face is tied to that past. One day I would like to know it but I'm fine with not knowing it as along as you are the real you to me."

"That I can give you as you seem to be the only person to bring that side of me out." I tell her as I pull her closer to me having her sit between my legs with her back on my chest. I move my head into her neck as I take in the fact that she wanted me to.

She slowly moves around to face me as she stradles me, "Close your eye's for me Ash." She doesn't think twice and closes her eye's I pull my mask up to my nose. I lean in as I move one hand to her face to hold her there I lightly put my lips to hers and kiss her.

As soon as are lips connect I can tell she's the one for me as her hands move to my chest and she kisses back. I kiss her with all the love I feel for her when we pull back for air I lightly put my forhead to her's. "I don't wanna push you into this if you still need time to heal."

I say to her as I pull my mask back down and tell her to open her eye's when she does I can see in her eye's the lust she has for me. "No I want this....you have helpped me just by being close to me. I just wonder if my brother wouldn't approve of us and I don't mean Scotty he'll come around because you make me happy."

"Ash John knew I had a thing for you.....that's why he told me to take care of you." I tell her as I bring my other hand up to hold her face as I look at her. "I'm happy he gave you his ok.....he knew I liked you before we meet." I give her a smile and laugh as we both knew what we wanted even though we hadn't meet.

"Close your eye's again love," I can see she wanted all of me but I couldn't give her that yet. I pull my mask up again then bring her hands up to touch my face as I lean in and kiss her. When she pulls back she uses her hands to feel my face I don't stop her.

Her hands felt so good on my skin as I say to her, "I promise one day I will be able to let you know and tell you everything.....It's been a long time sence I had someone I can trust will it plus if you get hurt because of me...." I stop talking as I didn't wanna think about it.

She moves one hand to feel my lips then leans in and kisses me with all the love she has, "Ghost I know you'd never let anything happen to me. You should see me spar with my team I'm not called Reaper for nothing I can fight and fight well."

"I believe you Ash nothing against your team but if you can take me then I'd be happy." I say as I pull her to me and kiss her neck she moves her head to the side letting out a moan. I grab her thighs and stand holding her to me as I walk us back to my room.

When we get there I lock the door and push her up against the door kissing her hard as I hold her in place. I set her on her feet as I take off the jacket and shirt was wearing as I put my mask back in place. "Open your eye's baby."

She then takes in my chest with all my scares as she moves her hands down from my neck and runs them across my abs. My breathing picks up a little bit as she moves more south on my body, "Like what you see?" I ask and I didn't think my voice could get any lower but it did for her.

"More then you could ever know." She says back. I pick her up as she wraps her legs around my waist as I move us over to the bed and lay her down with me on top of her.

When I pull back shes breathless as I move and take her pants and underwear off then take her bra off. I take in her naked body as I move my head between her legs pulling the mask just past my nose and start to go down on her. She lets out a deep moan as her hands find my head and her hips start to move on their own.

I lets out a moan as she holds my head to her and I start to really suck on her as I feel shes about to go over the edge. I have been dreaming of this finally happening as I feel her cum on my face her eye's roll into the back of her head. I move back to being over her as I lick my lips, "You taste so much better that I could have imagined."

She lets out a laugh as she moves her hands to undo my belt and I pull them off then move back to being between her legs. I can feel her against me as I kiss her again rubbing myself against her. She moans into the kiss and pulls back, "You may have to go easy....it's been awhile since I've had sex. I may not be able to take all of you."

I give her a smile as I line myself up with her and slow push into her I fell her streatch around me as she digs her nails into my back. "I'll go as slow as I can baby." I say back in her ear and god does her moaning because of me do things to me.

I push in more as I start to really feel her as she says, "God Ghost you feel so good." I start to move in and out, but still not in her all the way as she moves her hips to meet mine as I finally slide all the way in her. She lets out a deep moan as I do too then locks eye's with me as I really start to move taking what I needed from her.

"Ghost.." She moans out my name as I find her g-spot and keep hitting it with every thrust I do and she cums undone around me. I pull out of her and cum on her tummy she don't think twice when she moves her hand down and pick it up off her. She moves her hand to her mouth as she taste me she lets out another moan as she looks back to me and I'm smiling at her.

"You taste so good baby," She says as I lay down next to her and pull her to my chest. She lays her head just over my heart as we both come down from are high.