Making love as Mr. & Mrs. Riley

Ash POV

As we get back to are room on base Simon shuts the door and lockes it then sets me down on my feet. I step closer to him as my hands go to play with his hair he lets out a little moan and leans into my touch. He puts his hands on my hips and pulls me flush against him I give him a sexy smile as I feel how hard he is for me.

He leans down and whispers in my ear, "I wanna try something with you if your up for it." I let out a moan as he kisses my soft spot between my neck and shoulder then ask him, "What is that love?" He gives me a small laugh then says, "How do you feel about being tied up," He kisses my neck again then continues, "To be unable to move completely mine to do what ever I please."

I pull his face up to look in his eye's I could tell he really wanted this I did as well I've always thought about it. I never said anything because I thought I'd scare him away with how kinky I can be sometimes. "If I knew you were into that I would have asked you to tie me up a long time ago love.....I will warn you I can get really bad with my kinks."

He gives me a little laugh as he smiles down at me, "Well I can promise you that you couldn't scare me away that easily baby girl." I look him in the eye's and could tell he means that as I say, "Well I will tell you I'd rather be the sub then a dom but I can be a dom when I need to be. Which one are you wanting tonight my love." I say as I lean up and give him a kiss.

When we pull back he puts his forhead to mine then asks, "Tonight is gonna be all about you so are you gonna be a good girl for me?" I give him a smile as I move my hands to unzip my dress then let it fall off my body so he can see the sexy black lingerie I had on under it. I can see in his eye's this outfit was making him crazy for me as I use his arm and step out of the dress.

I slip my shoes I was wearing off as I run my hands up his body from his hips to his shoulders as I slid his jacket off his shoulders letting it fall to the floor. Then I undo his shirt as I move my hands and run them along his skin getting him to moan for me. He then takes his shirt off then his pants leaving him in just his boxers but he still looks a god standing in front of me.

He moves to me and picks me up so I wrap my legs and arms around him as he takes me over to the bed. He lightly sets me down as he lays down on top of me and whispers in his sexy voice, "I can't handle you in the outfit right now you look so good baby girl." I give him a smile as he moves my hands up and ties one of them up I had a smile on my face I couldn't wait for this.

Part of me was kinda worried but I wasn't gonna make him stop as he then does my other hand and asks, "Do you want a safeword love?" I knew he could tell what I was thinking and then say, "I've never had one so how about red for now meaning I need you stop." He gives me a smile then says, "That works."

He says as he moves to kiss my neck my body already reponding to him instead of me but I couldn't lie I loved this. I let out a moan as he starts kissing down my body I moan out as I arch my back when he gets down to his prize. I moan louder then I mean to when he pushes two fingers in me as his tongue was attacking my clit.

I move my hips to him as I couldn't hold his head to me with my hands tied up like this and me not being able to move or stop him was making all the more better. "Simon!" I moan out his name as I feel I'm getting close to cumming. I can feel him smile against me I knew he loved it when I moaned out his name.

He slips in another finger as it pushes me over to edge and come undone for him as my eye's roll into the back of my head. I moan out his name louder then I ment out as he keeps go, "SIMON!" He keeps going tell I come undone again and when I come back down he pulls his fingers out as he sucks them clean. He gets up grabbing something and taking his boxers off when he turns back to me I see a wand.

I give him a smile as I say, "God I love you Simon." He gives me a smile back as he moves to being back between my legs I can see he's as feral for me I am for him. "I can't believe your all mine...Mrs. Riley," He says as he slids himself all the way in me as my body arches to meet him and I pull against the restrants I wanted to touch him.

My body lit up for him as he called me by that name I loved being his more then he'd ever know but he was just as much mine. I can tell he was waiting tell my body was ready for him and I don't think I will ever get use to his size that made me happy. He then turns the wand on and places it against me as I arch my back pushing him deeper in me. "Only bad thing about being tied up is I can't touch you.....Fuck me Mr. Riley that's an order."

As soon as those words left my mouth he starts to really move as I moan again as he brings my legs up on his shoulders. Pushing my hips higher so he was going as deep as he could in me as I as but yell out his name, "SIMON!!" This makes him slow alittle but was driving harder in to me as I wished I could touch him and run my nails down his back.

I feel myself let go for him as I cum hard on him but he slows making me whine out as he gives me a smile. As he leans up to undo my hands he says, "I can see how much you want to touch me baby girl and to be honest I love it when you touch me."

I give him a smile as he undos my other hand and I put them on his face as I pull him to me kissing him hard. Then I move my hands into his hair as he moans into the kiss I smile into it when we pull back I have the biggest smile on my face. I run my hands from his hair down his neck to his chest and I don't stop tell I get to his hips.

He was a big guy but his hips were so perfect and the sounds he makes when I touch him there send a primal need for him through my body. "What did I do to get you?" I ask as he starts to move again and I can feel him twich inside of me which makes me moan out for him. "Would you believe me if I said nothing I'm the lucky one to even have you love me the way you do."

I heard him but my brain was going numb as he continues to fuck me silly I lost to ability to think of anything but him inside me. I didn't notice I dug my nails into his back tell I felt that I drew blood it didn't seem to bother him. It made him go harder tell we both cum undone at the same time and he pushes himself all the way in me.