Introductions

Well the time has arrived.

The time for me to introduce my new family. I could already gear the whispers from the crowd.

"Who are they?"

"They look like Rimuru-sama."

"What are those girls doing up there?"

Those were just a few of the whispers I heard from everyone speaking. Confused as to who these mysterious children next to me were.

Time to address these thoughts.

"Firstly before I address our envoy traveling to The beast nation Eurazania, I would like to introduce these two. The one my right is Shinsha and to my left is Shalsha. I guess you are all wondering why they look like me. The answer is simple, they are my daughters."

*THUD!*

I heard a loud thud coming from behind the three of us. I turned around to see what it was.

There I found Shuna and Shion on their knees, with distraught faces.

"This cant be true. Rimuru-sama..... has children." Shion muttered in a soft voice. Thanks to my enhanced senses I could pick up on it but the crowd didn't know.

"It cannot be true. If it is...... then...... who's the mother?" Shuna seemed to be in denial and questioning who gave birth to them. I guess I have to address that too.

"I assume your also wondering where they came from. That is easy to answer as well. I created them due to one of my skills, but I guess they also do have a mother. So treat them as well as you treat me."

Next thing I knew, there was an uproar in the crowd.

"Way to go Rimuru-sama!"

"We have princesses now?"

"The Tempest family grew!"

"Our safety is even more assured!"

"Your right! We have Rimuru-sama, Veldora-sama and Milim-sama."

Those were again few of the voices I heard. But then again Shuna and Shion seemed to be focusing on the "mom" part and got even further distressed.

"Well to proceed with our main topic. I would like to wish our delegates to Demon Lord Carrions domain a safe trip. This delegation is a chance to see how life is in their kingdom. In turn we can learn what makes their kingdom great in order to further our own lifestyle. So this goal is not to create conflict, it is to make our nations allies, so don't be intimidated by their king since he's a demon lord. I wish our delegates a safe trip. Godspeed."

And of course, another stir occurred. This time it was in astonishment and amazement at my words. Getting off my podium, I saw Benimaru who was leading the delegation talking to Sakame. Both of which along with Rigur are leading the delegation.

"Hope i'm not interrupting." I said sneaking up on Sakame. He probably would have sensed me, but concealing my presence as I am now is easy to the point where Shizus mask is kinda useless to me. Though I shouldn't say that about her mask.....but......it kinda is.

"Lord Rimuru!" Seems like I perfectly startled him.

"Not at all my lord." Benimaru responded, trying to stifle his laugh towards Sakame. Sakame on the other hand was giving him a death stare about his laughing.

"But honestly I feel that I should be going." I gave my honest thoughts.

"No. Until we confirm it is safe, it is best that we go." I guess that is fair. But as the way I am now, I should have risen in the ranks of power in this world. Now I should be near the top. At least according to Veldora, since True Dragons are the strongest race and I have joined that race.