Poverty Demon Lord

"So let me get this straight. You got reincarnated into this world as a slime no less. Then you meet and eat that idiot storm dragon over there. Name a whole country of monsters, and became a demon lord then a true dragon due to your skills in what will almost be 2 years. And lastly you go and have a family which consists of 3 more True Dragons."

"Yep. Thats just about right."

"Ara, It seems my new little brother is quite something." Velzard said as she giggled at Guys reaction to my story. In her arms was Shalsha. After a little bit of interactions between them, Shalsha grew to like Velzard in the end. It seems that Velzard thinks the same too.

"Ha..... Haha....... Hahahaha!" Out of nowhere this crimson demon started manically laughing.

'Oh no! Is he gonna try to kill me?!' I thought in a panic. I would rather be sent to the end of time and space than fight this guy to the death.

Though I may win.

....

Who knows.

"How interesting. I can see why Milim took an interest in you. But your actions have somewhat caused me some trouble."

"How so?"

"You see, long ago I was given the task as mediator of the world by the creator 'Star King Dragon Veldanava'.
Your actions of you and your people getting stronger has caused me some trouble, by disrupting the balance of war power in this world. Including the fact that you are behind not one but three more True Dragons appearing. But I am willing to forgive your actions if you join us demon lords."

'Join the Demon Lords? My goal is near! But why did he offer it to me? Wouldn't it have been better to prove myself worthy of joining their ranks?'

{The reason is because he wishes to use master as some sort of pawn in a game against his opponent.}

'A pawn? Well in the end it could be fun to play this out until the end. I wont allow myself to be used, but this may prove to bring some true fun to my life. But lets try to mess with him first.'

"Why do you approach me with an offer?"

"Milim had vouched for you, its as simple as that. She along with someone else are the oldest demon lords alongside myself. Whatever they find interesting is truly bound to be entertaining."

So he finds me entertaining because Milim took an interest in me. But this other person, I somewhat wish to meet them if they are as old as them. Maybe I can set that as a condition for me to join them. But lets screw with him further.

"I asked Milim the same thing before. What comes with being a demon lord?"

"Well for starters you get your own territory and get invited to our meetings. Well thats more mandatory."

"But why do I need to join for that? I already have my own territory." As I said this I could visibly see a vein pop out on his forehead.

"You little...."

I guess I'll stop for now.

"Fine, fine. I'll join the Demon Lords. But on one condition, I would like to meet this other eldest demon lord." Guy then raised his eyebrow to this.

"Is that all? If it is what gets you to join then, thats fine. When do you want to meet her?"

"Is now possible?"

"Of course! Then lets leave my friend!" He said as he wrapped his arm around me with a mischievous smile.

"But Rimuru, the heroes party will be here soon then after that the envoy from Eurazania." Ciel reminded me. Shit! I really wanted to go now.