Walpurgis Begins

Inside the Venue:

In a space separate from that of the cardinal world. There were 8 people sitting at a roundtable.

Those nine people were some of the strongest beings in this world.

A Dragonoid

A Fairy

A Giant

A Vampire

A Fallen Angel

A Harpy

A Demonoid

And a Deathman

As it stands there are two members missing from this meeting. The presumed dead demon lord Carrion and the strongest member of the Ten Great Demon Lords.

Demon Lord Guy Crimson

And it was his presence who they were waiting on for this meeting to begin.

"Ugh! What is taking Guy so long." Said the giant named Dagruel as he was growing impatient.

"I don't mind. As long as I get my sleep, he can take as long as he wants. *yawn*" Said a sleepy grey haired man. This was the fallen angel known as Dino.

"Of course you would be glad about this, lazy man." Said a very small individual known as Ramiris.

"Why are you so happy? Aren't you in the dark about this same as us?" Asked the busty Harpy queen known as Frey.

"Of cou- I mean n-no not at a-all." Ramiris panicked as she responded to Freys question.

Everyone became curious as to what Ramiris was gonna say, well everyone except Dino who was already on the verge of being unconscious.

'Hmph! Today I will cement my place in the demon lords as well as getting rid of that nuisance. That will be a simple matter.' Thought the scummy man known as Clayman

Just a Dagruel was about to prod Ramiris further, the gate opened, signifying someone was about to enter.

A few seconds later three figures came into view. As they were getting closer, they could fully see the both of them.

Two beings who reigned even stronger than most if not all of the demon lords. Two beings who possessed more power than most True Dragons. Alongside another one who reigned at the top.

They were Guy Crimson and Rimuru Tempest.

Along with the Storm Dragon Veldora.

As everyone was wondering what took Guy so long. Another thought plagued their minds.

'Who are they?'

Everyone was curious as to who these two individuals were. They tried to analyze the blue haired man and found out one thing.

He was weak.

The amount of Haki he was releasing was far inferior to them. From that they could expect he was just as strong if not a bit stronger than a Demon Lord Seed.

But from the fact that he entered with their strongest member must mean that they are in the dark about something more.

And so Guy took his seat in between Milim and Ramiris. While Rimuru took his seat that was open for him. They paid no mind to the tan skinned man because he was already on a couch reading something.

Clayman noticed that the fool he was trying to kill was attending and as such gotten further irritated. But his smile never left his face. That is because Rimuru walked straight into the lions den. Completely certain he would not leave this place alive. Clayman then stood up to begin the meeting.