Before Walpurgis

The time has arrived.

It is time for our next battle, then we can regain the peace we once had.

With Claymans death and the fall of his territory that will be made possible.

Three days have passed since the beastmen arrived here. And during all three of those days, the beastmen trained through them all.

The beastketeers especially wanted to train under some of my people.

Alvis trained under Kiyoko

Suphia trained under Shion

Phobio trained under Benimaru, who occasionally swapped out for Sakame.

To say they were put to the test might be an understatement. Though it was training, the three of them wanted my people to use as much or a littler bit more than the power that the three of them possessed. Each time they had gotten beaten, I healed them, they fight again. Rinse and repeat.

But those days are over now.

Today we claim Claymans life to regain our peaceful lives.

I am standing on a platform with people up here with me.

Those people are Ciel with Shinsha and Shalsha next to her holding her hands.

Veldora

Ranga

And Testarossa

Standing in front of me was the entire force going to raid that bastards domain.

With how much strength they have, losing against this foe may prove impossible. Even having a single casualty may prove difficult.

Our forces consist of 10,000 lycanthropes led by the three beastketeers.

The Goblin Riders led by Gobta.

A force of ogres who serve as Benimarus personal guard.

4,000 hobgoblins

5,000 High Orcs led by Geld

And Dragonewts led by Gabiru.

Giving us a total of 20,000 troops.

Since I had introduced both Zegion and Apito to everyone else, it appeared they took a liking to them both. But those two are staying here to protect Tempest. I was going to leave Veldora here, but someone wanted me to bring him to Walpurgis. That someone was Velzard.

Our strategy has already been devised. The main force will decimate claymans army while a group consisting of Shion, Souei, Shuna, and Hakarou will be invading claymans castle. Where do my demons have a part in this?

They dont.

I sent Diablo, Carrera, and Ultima back to the demon world to get more demons so I can have a force that consists of them. Being led by the four of course.

Testarossa is still here because I have a separate job for her. She is going to the kingdom of Farmus to how do I say? Threaten them. She is going there with the hero Youm, the beastman Grucius and Myulan. As I learned from when I first met that woman, both Youm and this Grucius guy are in love with her. My plan of course is to install Youm as the new king of farmus. With Myulan reciprocating his feelings that would make her queen. And thus Grucius guy is in it for the long run.

Youm will become the new king of farmus and be allies with us, from that point going forward. With his agreement to that, I promised him a gift when I get the chance to making it.

But back to the current situation. I am about to transport all of our forces to the battlefield to get ready and ambush Claymans forces. By the time that happens the Walpurgis would have started.