The Massacre Begins

It has been 3 days since Ciel told me they would arrive. But currently nothing has happened so far. Either these fools just arrived or they are waiting for the right time to attack.

Everyone in Tempest is already aware of what will happen.

They all put their trust in me and my executives to protect them. I could not be more thankful for all of them.

When this battle does start, Guy said he would accompany me but not interfere if I fight someone. So all he wants to do is watch but that is fine by me. This is my chance to further prove my strength as a Demon Lord.

On the other hand Velzard has no interest in this war so she is gonna sit in here and watch over Shalsha and Shinsha along with Ciel and Ramiris. Why is Ramiris still here you ask? Because she wished to live here for some reason. I forgot to mention this earlier but as a replacement for her golem I destroyed, I had Guy teach me demon summoning magic and I summoned one for her. I gave it a physical form and the name Beretta with its order to serve and protect Ramiris.

We can head back to why she wanted to live here later. Because now I sense a commotion coming from the center of town.

"You ready friend?" Guy Crimson approached me from behind and asked.

"Of course. And since when was I your friend?" I questioned this horny demon.

"Aww. Don't be like that. We have been friends since I showed up on your doorstep." He answered with a weird smile.

"Well whatever, lets just get this over with." First things first I just activated a teleportation circle beneath my feet and teleported us out of my house into the sky above where the commotion took place.

Below me I saw what looked like three teenagers. One flat chested girl and two knockoff "Bleach" characters.

"Lets enjoy the show." I said to Guy. Theres no need for me to interfere after all. These fools are far to weak for my subordinates.

We concealed our presences so that no one would sense us. But I sensed more people coming from the south(I think).

{It is the scouting party of 500 knights. They are causing a commotion in order to have justification for attacking Tempest. Then when the knights arrive they plan to kill some citizens due to this commotion.}

'Is that so? Well I can't let them get in their way.' Next thing to do is to have someone intercept them upon arrival.

(Benimaru, Sakame can you both hear me?)

B:(Of course Lord Rimuru)

S:(Yes master)

(I want both of you to head to the south. There will be 500 knights attempting to enter. Kill them all. No survivors, understand?)

B:(I wouldn't dream of it.)

S:(I agree with Benimaru.)

Once I conveyed the information it was time to just observe the show below me.

Rimuru POV END:

At the army's camp:

Still a total of 4 days away from the monster nation of Tempest. A camp was set up for the foolish army that dares to invade a demon lords domain.

They believed simply because it was a newborn demon lord they could kill it with ease. And even easier with the Saint known as Hinata Sakaguchi. The western hero and protector of humanity.

Soldier 1: I can't wait to destroy this country!

Soldier 2: Hey, you know I hear they have some monsters that are quite the lookers.