Chapter twenty seven

*DANS POV*

I was pacing around outside Lea's dorm debating whether I should knock now or not. I checked my watch 5:59. Would it be creepy if I knocked now? Maybe I should wait for another 5 minutes. But then it would be a turn off for being late. Ah fuck it. I knocked and a few minutes later Lea opened. She looked gorgeous. She wore a long black maxi skirt, a white crop top and a kimono cardigan over it. Her hair was tied up in a high bun. Plain and simple, just the way I like it.

She waved her hand in front of my face and flicked her fingers.

"Hello? Earth to Dan"

I blinked. "I..I'm sorry" I stuttered.

Fuck. Do not mess up Dan or else she would be unimpressed.

"So..are you ready?" I asked.

"Yup, um, wait a minute please. I'll just go and grab my things" she said. Her accent is so hot.

She walked out with her purse and locked the door.

"Okay I'm ready" she smiled.

I drove to the cinemas and both two tickets for a comedy movie. Throughout the whole movie. Lea kept laughing at the funny parts and she made inappropriate jokes. I tried grabbing her hand a few times but failed. Wait, she doesn't have a boyfriend right? I recalled what Kendra said when I asked her if Lea had a boyfriend and she said that she didn't. After the movie, Lea was still laughing and she kept repeating some of the funny scenes. I took her to a fancy restaurant. I went to the receptionist and told her that I reserved a table. She showed us to the table and we sat.

"Wow I didn't know we were coming here. If I knew, I would've dressed more formal." She whispered.

"You look fine Lea. Don't worry"

The young waiter bought the menu and he kept staring at Lea. I glared at him and his cheeks turned rosy. Lea scanned through the menu with her eyes wide opened and leaned over to say something "What the hell Dan. This place is a fucking rip off"

"Lea, don't worry about the price. Just choose something you like"

"I don't know what to eat"

"I'll help you order. Do you like pasta?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll just have pasta."

"Can I get two serves meat ball pasta?" I closed the menu and handed it back to the waiter. He took one last glance at Lea and walked away.

"So um.. Tell me more about yourself. What do you like to do?" I started the conversation.

"I grew up in New York and I'm the only child in the family. I like to read" she looked at me. "Yes I'm boring. Please don't judge me" she threw her head back and laughed.

"I'm not judging you. I'm pretty boring myself" I grinned.

"Yeah right. You seem pretty popular in the university. I see you helping everyone. And you're in the swimming team too. Your life does not look boring"

So she's been observing me. Does she feel the same way about me too? Should I ask her to be my girlfriend or should I just wait for another few dates? I'll just go with waiting, I don't wanna look desperate.

"You're a pretty good observer" I joked.

"I am" she said.

The meal came and we ate. We chatted as well. She has a great personality and a very good sense of humor too. Any guy would kill for her. She's the perfect girl for me.

I drove us back to the campus and I walked her back to her dorm.

"I had fun tonight" I said when we reached the door.

"Me too"

"We should do it again" I clicked my fingers. Something I do when I'm nervous.

"Maybe" she shrugged and bit her lips.

I wanted to kiss her so bad. I think it's the wine that's making me feel like this. So I leaned in ready to kiss her, my face was 3 inches away from hers and then she puts her palm on my chest.

"What are you doing?" She sounds kinda angry.

I shook my head "I'm sorry" I massaged the bridge of my nose. "I'm gonna go." I said as I walked away. I expected a reply from Lea but she didn't say anything.

Eugene was playing a video game when I entered the room.

"Did you shag her yet?" Eugene winked.

"She's not those type of girls" I gave him a serious glare.

"Whoa calm down bro. What happened?"

"I tried to kiss her but she pushed me away"

"Ouch. It's okay, I'll help you find another girl that'll give you more pleasure" he laughed.

"Not in a mood right now"

"Fine fine"

Oh god what was I thinking when I tried to kiss her. I bet she hates me now.